Chapter one ~ The interview

AUTHORS NOTE THIS CHPTER HAS SMOKING IN IT SO IF THAT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU LIKE DONT READ

Sitting in the drabby office I wait for Dave Rossi my inspiration. I read all his books. He walks thourgh and gives me a warm welcome. "Hotch will be hear later his son broke him arm." Rossi explained. "So I will interview you... Cathrine, where did you grow up?" He questioned looking straight at me.

"Nevada, the Las Vegas strip area." I explain plainly. He nodds and writes it down on the note pad with a flower on it. "Why do you have a flower notepad?" I question him. He says nothing and sliently jotts down my behavior. "Explain you degrees." He asks but more sharp like it is a pain to ever ask. "criminology.. Sociology ." I tell him. As the interview goes on a itch in the back of my head occurs. I need to release, a smoke. Yes, I Cathrine smoke.I have been trying to quit but to no avail. Rossi observes my fidggitiy nature and asks the dreaded question."Need a smoke?" I nod and he lets me leave the room. He is probably writing this down. Walking to the parking lot I light up a camel cigarette and inhale te nicotine. A man looks at me and says "You will get yourself killed by smoking you know?" I nod and inhale the last of the cigarette. "So its my release." I explain and look at him he is bald and is a darker skin tone. He must work here. Shit. What if I work with him? I better work on quitting soon. I quickly take a piece of minty gum and chomp on it as go back to Rossi."I am terribly sorry sir." I explain.
"It's fine but let's get back to this interview." he tells me switching to my work history. Just at some frozen yogurt place and my fathers binding book store. There I would help re nine books. Very literal. the interview ends and I head back to my hotel room.

A/N I DO NOT APPROVE OF SMOKING! SMOKING IS REALLY BAD FOR YOY AND IT'S JUST A PART OF THE CHARACTER SO DON'T GET MAD AT ME PEASE