Love letters

Deku's POV
I've been sending and receiving love letters from Todoroki for some time. It's almost the end of year one and I think I want to be his boyfriend finally. So I get up the courage and go over to Todoroki and say "Todoroki?" "Yes Midoriya" he says back. "I uh- I like you a lot." Then I start muttering "first off your muttering and second I like you too. Why do you think I would send you those love letters if I didn't love you." Todoroki says, I look up at his beautiful eyes and without thinking I kiss him, I f*cking kissed him. I pull away "I am so sorry Todoroki." I say starting to walk away from the whole situation. "Midoriya wait" he grabbed my arm and I stop. "what is it, is it I'm a idiot and stupid for kissing you-" he cuts me off " your not stupid your wonderful and if you wouldn't care, would you be my boyfriend?" I stand there in shock not knowing what to say but all I do is kiss him, hopefully he took this as a yes. "I'm taking that as a yes" he said chuckling. "If you didn't take that as a yes, then yes" I say looking up at him. "Well now" he takes out a piece of paper and I get curious. "Todoroki Kun what are you writing?" I say looking at him "oh it's nothing Midoriya" he says side smiling while still writing the note. Then he had a it to me and I read 'are first date shall be at the mall!' I look up at him and grab his hand "the mall it is!" I say starting to run right after kissing him on the cheek.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Words: 297
AN: thanks for reading all the way to chapter 2 sorry it is so bad and would anyone mind swearing? (If I put warnings)