Chapter 1

This is just a fanfic, none of this happened in real life, well maybe some of it but anyways enjoy💞

Charli's POV:

Hi, I'm Charli D'amelio. You probably know me from TikTok, that teenager who dances, lives in the Hype House. I live with all my best friends Addison Easterling, Thomas Petrou, Wyatt Xavier, Nick Austin, Alex Warren, Ryland Storms, Patrick Huston, Daisy Keech, Dixie D'amelio, Calvin Goldby, Kouvr Annon, Bryce Hall, Jayden Hossler, Madison Lewis, Connor Yates and my best friend in the whole world, Chase Hudson. I kinda have a huge crush on Chase, he obviously doesn't like me back. It's just a crush I'll get over it, right?

It's 8:05 in the morning and me and Chase are in the famous TikTok bathroom (aka me and Chase's bathroom) making TikToks. When the sound ended Chase put his arms around me and I felt butterflies in my stomach, never mind I felt the whole zoo in my stomach. He released me and I walked over to my phone and posted the TikTok, almost immediately my phone was blowing up with likes and comments."It's like they were waiting for you to post."he said chuckling slightly. We laughed for a few seconds then stopped and stared into each others eyes. Then Dixie walked in and ruined the moment "Charli have you seen my- oh sorry, am I interrupting something?"she asked "No, we were just making TikToks."I replied.

Chase's POV:
Me and Charli were just staring at each other, then Dixie just had to ruin the moment. "No, we were just making TikToks." Charli said and I felt a wave of sadness flow over me. I kinda have a huge crush on her, she doesn't like me back though. I only told all my guy friends, if I tell the girls they'll tell Charli and I don't want that kind of embarrassment. Charli loves to wear my hoodies, I love it when she does. It makes her look even cuter than she already is, just kidding she looks cute all the time. God, she drives me crazy.
It's 3:30 in the afternoon, and Bryce asked me to go to the grocery store to get some food because we have no food in the house. I asked Charli if she wanted to come with me and she said yes. We got in my car and drove to Walmart. "I'll get a cart." Charli said when we got there "Ok, I'll wait here." I replied. When Charli came back with the cart we both went inside. "Did Bryce give you a list of things we need?" Charli asked me. "Yeah, I put it in my backpack." I said pointing to my backpack. I reached down and grabbed my bag and took the list out. There was lots of fans asking for pictures and autographs of me and Charli, just the usual. "Is that everything?" Charli asked me and I nodded. We walked to the checkout and payed for everything.
Charli's POV:
On the ride home me and Chase blasted music and sang along. When we got home we handed the bags to Bryce and Addison to put away, and walked up to our bedroom. "What do you wanna do?" Chase asked me " Do you wanna watch Friends?" he nodded and we went and laid in our bed (we share a bed but it's not weird because we're best friends). I put on Friends and we cuddled. Soon after I fell asleep in Chase's arms.
Chase's POV:
While we were watching Friends Charli fell asleep. I looked down at her, she looked so cute. I turned off Friends and slowly fell asleep. My last thought before falling asleep was how much I like Charli.
Dixie's POV:
I walked into Chase and Charli's room and they were both asleep and cuddling. I called the rest of the Hype House in and we all stared in awe. We took loads of pics and videos and left. Then we all went to our rooms. Me and Nick share a room so we went in and fell asleep.
First part I hope y'all enjoyed.