Chapter 22

So I wanted to finish this fanfic, charli and chase have broken up so out of respect i'm going to finish this. it was great while it lasted❤️ in case your confused, this happens months later and chase has just died in a car crash❤️
⚠️sad scenes and overdose⚠️
Charli's PoV:

My life was nothing anymore. My dad died. Chase died. I felt broken. I stopped making TikToks, stopped talking to people, stopped eating, I basically cut the whole world off. There was nothing left for me. My friends tried to comfort me but I pushed them away. I began taking drugs and drinking. I was sat on my bed, staring out the window. A line of the white powder I was addicted to was on my desk. An idea popped into my head. Chase was gone, my Dad was gone so why not go with them? I began inhaling the powder line after line. I found a box of pain killers. I took out a sheet of paper and a pen. I wrote a message to my friends and family.
Dear friends and family,

I'm sorry, I truly am. If you're reading this, I've gone to be with Dad and Chase. I didn't see any meaning in my life anymore. I love you all so much, please don't take this to heart. Words can't explain how sorry I am to end things like this, without a proper goodbye. My one wish is that you keep living the life you want to live. You all have amazing lives ahead of you. Unfortunately my life has been cut short. I have one last request, bury me with Dunkin please :)

Love, Charli xoxo <3

I left the note on my bed and took the box of pills in my hand. I put the entire amount in my mouth. This is it, this is the end. I grabbed a picture of me and Chase and held it close. Soon, everything turned black as I fell to the ground. Then, nothing.

Thank you all for supporting me through this fanfic. I would've kept it going for much longer but Charli and Chase have broken up and I didn't want to make them uncomfortable. I love you all so much❤️🤍