Chapter 1

Mckenzie's POV*

" Kenzie are you up? " Someone calls through my bedroom door, I'm Mckenzie Daniels, but everyone calls me Kenzie.

I have soft light brown hair, hazelnut brown eyes, dimples in the middle of my cheeks, naturally light skin, pretty darn skinny, I'm 13 going on 14 in January on the 20th, I have the tight gap thing, I'm only 5'0.

" No, " I groan, I roll over my back, from being on my stomach.

We all go to a Viners,Youtubers,Tumblr, ect.. School, for a total we have more than 50 houses full of boys and girls living together.

The director of the school wants us all to get along, so she put Boys and Girls in a house.

There are 30 kids in each house, luckily, we all get our own rooms.

In the house are, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson,Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpender, Sam Wilkinson, Matthew Espinosa, Shawn Mendes ( A/N He Isn't in the Island Records in this book ), Carter Reynolds, Hayes Grier, Dillon Rupp,and Reed Deming are for all the boys.

We have, Middle schools, High Schools, and College's.

Hayes, Reed, Daycee, and I are the only middle schoolers in the house.

I'm in Seventh Grade, so is Hayes, Reed, and Daycee.

" Girly get up! " I recognize that voice, Matt, he's like my older brother.

He has kinda changed, well, his style in clothes, now his like the hipster bad boy type. ( A/N HAVE YOU SEEN HIS NEW STYLE? LAWD JESUS! )

" Get up, were going to Tacobell in a little while! " He calls through my bedroom door. I shot up and ran to the door.

I opened the door.

" Did you just say the bae Tacobell? " I ask.

" Yes, get ready, were going in a hour, " He says, and strolls down the hallway.

I close the door and turn on my stereo, No Faith In Brooklyn by Hoodie Allen comes on.

I sing along and walked to the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom.

I turned on the water, once It was the right temperature, I stripped out of my basket ball shorts, plain white top, and garments.

I put them in the dirty clothes and got in.

I shampooed my hair with my favorite shampoo, It's Paris Love, It smells really good.

It came with the, Body lotion, perfume, body wash and the conditioner.

I washed my hair, then my body, then shaved my legs and arms.

After I washed off all the extra soap, I turned off the water and got out.

I got a towel from the cabinet and wrapped it around my body.

I blow dried my hair, brushing it out afterwords.

I do my daily make up routine, mascara, concealer under my eyes, and my pink lip gloss, which wasn't so pink.

I walked towards my closet, I have four shelf's, that hold my tops, and sweaters.Then I had a dresser, that has five of those pull out things, that holds my leggings, jeans, shorts, sweatpants, pajama shorts, pajama pants and stuff.

Then for my shoes, I had them lined up, Vans, Flats, High Heels, Boots, Converse, Adidas, ect..

I only had the heels for the school dances, there are the celebrate, Halloween, Christmas, Spring, and summer, the summer one was for the last day of school.