6

Yesung was running through a busy street, panicking ang worrying about Hyukjae, he was afraid that he would be like his mother, he love the man so much, and he don't want him to die because of him.

"Excuse me, which room was Lee Hyukjae?"

"Are you related to Lee Hyukjae Sir?" Yesung nodded, "Yes, I'm his--"

"--friend. Bestfriend." The nurse then nodded and told him the room, as she was done, Yesung hurriedly ran to the younger's said room. And there he was, lying on the hospital bed, sleeping.

He must be okay now...

He slowly walked closer to Hyukjae, and as the younger felt a presence, he opened his eyes and smiled widely like nothing happened. "Hyung..."

Yesung hugged him, his tears fell through his cheeks as he felt sad and sorry about what happened to his bestfriend. "I'm so sorry Hyukjae, I'm so sorry....."

Hyukjae hugged back, his free hand stroked some of Yesung's hair with love. "It's not your fault hyung. Not yours."

"No, it's mine. I'm so sorry, Hyukjae. I'm so sorry."

Hyukjae caressed Yesung's cheeks, comforting the older. And of course, he gave an reassuring smile to him, he was looking at him in the eyes. "I told you, it's not your fault. Don't cry, it hurts me." Yesung was still looking at the younger's eyes, still stunned at the perfect man's face in front of him. Hyukjae can't hold it anymore, he leaned closer for a kiss on the order's cheek, making him blush so hard, like a red tomato.

"H-Hyuk--"

"You should rest, it's still night time, you still have plenty of time to sleep." Yesung stretched his arms and closed his eyes, he was sitting beside the younger so he's going to sleep while leaning his face on the bed.

As Yesung completely fell asleep, Hyukjae stroked some of his smooth hair and gently grabbed his hand, he gently put it on his chest while smiling. He then kissed the older's hand.

There's no way that he would be mad at Yesung. No way.

"Yesung-ah...." He then fell asleep with his fingers still tangled on the older's.

💙💙💙

Hyukjae woke up, feeling the emptiness of his hand. Yesung's no longer on his side, he felt sad and empty, where did Yesungie go?

He looked at the door as he noticed that it opened, it was Yesung holding his breakfast. Hyukjae was happy again. "Good morning Hyuk."

"Good morning hyung."

"You hungry monkey?" Hyukjae shook his head, he just wanted to stare at the older and he's full.

"Okay then, tell me if you're hungry." Hyukjae nodded.

"Hyung..." Yesung looked at him, responded only a hum.

"I love you." Yesung only stared at him, making Hyukjae laugh softly. "Come on, don't act like it's the first time hearing this." Yesung then smiled and sat closer to Hyukjae.

"I love you more."

Hyukjae was shocked, he was expecting a "Too", not a "more", but he liked it, he really liked it.

"But what about your mother?"

"Hyung said that I should take care of you since you have no one. I mean you only have me."

Hyukjae smiled, a sorry smile. "Tell your hyung that I'm sorry for you mother's death."

"It's not your fault Hyuk."

"Hyung...."

Yesung responded again with a hum.

"I-I--"

"You what?"

"--I'm h-hungry."

Yesung laughed softly and fed him, they both have a good time.

Yesung may be looked like he was annoyed at Hyukjae, but deep inside, he was loving him every single move.

"Hyung, maybe a week later we'll finally go home."

"I know Hyukjae, you look healthy and okay now." Yesung smiled.

"Hyung, I love you...."

"Hmm."

"Kim Jongwoon."

"What?"

"I love you."

"Fine fine, I love you too you annoying monkey."

💙💙💙