Chapter 1: First Day of Vacation Break

Hi, I'm here with the first chapter, enjoy.

Narrator's Pov:

On the first day of vacation break, Cupcake and Y/N are driving to the airport on a Sunday morning to pick up their two friends Simba and Nala who are visiting for a week. When they arrived at the airport, they waited for the couple to arrive. Once the plane arrived at the airport, the couple finally greets them. After they drive back to the house, the couple unpacks their luggage then they all went out for breakfast.

You and I: *at the airport waiting for the couple to arrive*

You: I'm so excited to see them again!

Me: Same here too, I really missed them so much since last time we visited their home country.

Simba and Nala: *boards off the plane and ran towards the pair to greet them* Cupcake, Y/N, we finally see you again! 

You and I: *runs towards them and hugs them* We're so happy to see you again, we missed both of you so much. Now let's go get your bags then go to my house to settle down before we go out to breakfast.

Couple: That sounds good.

*timeskip to the house*

Me: So both of you, the guest room is upstairs on your right, to unpack your luggage and relax before we go to breakfast.

Nala: Ok cupcake we will unpack our luggage now. *goes upstairs with him following her to the guest room.

Simba: *enters the guest room* Wow, the room is big and it has a queen sized bed. 

Nala: Also, there's is a tv, dresser, and a large closet to put our clothes away.

*meanwhile*

Me: *watching tv with you* So, I'm still thinking what should we do after breakfast.

You: I was thinking about going to the museum today.

Me: That sounds like a good idea Y/n, we will tell them about the plan when we eat breakfast.

*five minutes later*

Couple: *walks downstairs to the living room*

Me: So, are you guys hungry now?

Trio: Yes we are, so let's go to the restaurant.

Me: Ok let me grab my house and car keys first, I'll meet you all at the car.

Trio: *walks outside towards the car*

*later at the restaurant*

Waitress: Hi, welcome to the diner, what would you like to drink?

You: I would like (your favorite morning drink) please.

Me: I'll have a cup of coffee, and cranberry juice please.

Nala: I'll have a cup of orange juice.

Simba: I would like a cup of hot tea and a cup of water.

Waitress: Ok, I'll be back with the drinks to take your order.

Me: So the three of you after breakfast, we are going to the science museum.

Trio: Cool, we love science, can't wait to visit.

Me: But the museum is open from 10am to 6pm today because it's Sunday. Right now it's only 10:45.

You: So when we get there, we will buy tickets and look around to see what interesting.

*ten minutes later*

Waitress: *arrives towards the table while carrying a large tray of food* Your breakfast is served. *gives the gang their own plate of food* enjoy your meal. *walks away*