New born baby!!

Ray pov (9 months later)
Today us the day my beautiful baby girl is born we are in the host pitfall let me tell you how it all went down.
FLASHBACK
I was in the middle of watching my game wit bri then she stood up and water dripped and I was like is she got to go to the bathroom why didn't she unless her....
"MY FUCKING water broke get me to the hospital NOW!" I grabbed my keys and jumped in the car and dashed to the hospital.
Flashback over
"Push!" Doctor said
"Again!" Doctor said while she killing my hand.
"Last one!" Doc said pulling out my baby girl she is so beautiful like her mommy she gets my swag we are going to name her emani smith i went home her sis picking her up toma let me go to rocs I'm bored.
Dai pov
Omg my girl catia is here like we gonna turn up tonight we having dinner all of us prince me roc bri catia ray and azari roc sis she is with prince and prodigy me and catia is at the shop for tonight.
Catia pov
Hey um well I'm same age as dai um yeah so your proably like so do you have feelings for ray yes until he went with bri i still do like but every time i think of him and bri it fades away when we got to dai's guess who I saw you were right ray oh shit like ok maybe I should go upstairs i already know he got bri pregnant ok catia stop thinking about him and bri anyways i just went to my room and sat on my bed and thought.
Ray pov
Oh shit she fucking here i need to go but I need to tell her how i feel like what the hell am i going to do i love i want to be with her and bri but we all know that's not working let me go upstairs and just make sure we cool i went upstairs to the guest room she was siting there then when she looked up her eyes caught my eyes.
" could we talk pls." I sat on the edge
"Yeah talk about wat?"
"Us like i love you i want to be with you i want to love and just let me explain without words!"
"What about-" she got cut off from me giving her a passionate kiss then i layed her down own the bed without breaking the kiss then took off her shirt and pants and left her in her panties and bra she unbotton my pants i closed her door i slipped on the condom then slipped her panties off and bra I licked her top to bottom then started my work i slipped my baby in her pussy then worked her up then she was moaning , screaming and digging my fucking back at the same Time and we were still going.
Dai pov
I was downstairs with roc we hear a bed like its about to break threw the floor then we hear screams me and roc look at each other then ran upstairs peeped through the door omg gross it had to stop.
"What the hell!" I said closing my eyes
"We that loud shit." Ray said this nigga just had a fucking daughter and he worrying about sex noise.
"Bitch we need to talk now ray and put some fucking clothes you can not be undressed in this fucking house boy you need home training lets go now" i said he put on some clothes and we went downstairs in the media room.i was so pissed i had to think how will I explain to him what he just did that can effect his relationship with my sis and catia i sat down on the white couch and he sat in the chair.
"What the hell did you just do!" I screamed at him he was thinking for a minute then he spoke.
"Oh shit... Dai don't tell her." I just didn't replied as he got up and left the house oh shit like what did this nigga do.