A Plus Ultra Christmas

Twas the evening before Christmas and all through Alliance Heights, not a creature was stirring, except for 1-A making lots of ruckus.

Bakugou is making out violently with Camie and Iida scolds them for their inappropriate behavior. Midoriya and Todoroki are discussing what to get their girlfriends for Christmas and Uraraka and Yaoyorozu discuss the same thing. Sato was making a cake for 1-A to have for dinner later with the assistance of Aoyama and Koda. Tokoyami is watching Krampus with Asui and a visiting Shinso. Kaminari and Jiro are practicing Christmas music for their party later. Eri is playing with Kirishima and Ashido, and wanting some gossip on her parents. Shoji is hanging decorations with Hagakure and Sero. And Mineta is locked in another room until the party.

"You two are being extremely inappropriate!" Iida yells at Bakugou and Camie as they make out, with the her sitting on his lap. Bakugou doesn't separate his lips from hers as he flips Iida off. Iida goes into a mode where he's just fumbled and can't rant.

"So I was thinking of getting her a very nice necklace. Though I know how much she doesn't like expensive shopping." Midoriya says in his little huddle between him and Todoroki. "I was thinking the same thing. But it's hard to find something for someone that has everything." Todoroki says exhausted. "What are we gonna do?" They say in unison.

"Are you sure Deku will like it?" Uraraka asks her ponytailed friend. "Of course he will. It's coming from you." She reassures her. "But what if we weren't dating, would he still like it then." She says worriedly. "He would love it no matter what. I know that Shoto will love the present I got him because I know him." She smiles reassuringly.

"Remember, this cake has to be big enough for the whole class so we need to bake multiple layers and stack when we're done. Aoyama, how's the middle later?" He asks the flamboyant hero in training. "It's coming along magnificent. Because moi is making it." He answers. "Whatever. Koda, how are things on your end." He asks the shy animal lover. He just nods and gives a thumbs up.

"I expected more from the director of Trick 'r Treat." Shinso says bored as fuck. "And I expected less from the director of Superman Returns and X-Men Apocalypse." Tokoyami comments. "I think this movie is okay.Nothing special but not bad." Asui says with her finger on her chin.

Kaminari is playing his bass and singing to Jiro. "All I want for Christmas is you~" She pushes his face away blushing lightly. "Shut up Jamming Yay." She goes back to tuning her electric.

"So Eri, can you tell us what you've done with mommy and daddy?" Ashido asks. "We've been doing so much. We played in the park, went to watch movies, and played a lot in daddy's room." She says bouncing. "And how are mommy and daddy doing?" Kirishima asks. "They're great, but they keep kissing and it's really gross." She makes a disgusted face. The horn buddies look at each other evilly a

"Hagakure, could you pass the last set of lights?" Shoji asks. "Okey dokey."  She passes the lights to Shoji and he hangs them on the giant Christmas tree with his dupli arms. Sero is hanging up lights on the ceiling with his tape swinging around like Spider-Man.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Mineta screams from a locked closet. "Not until the party. We don't know what you would do to the food." Iida says.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit." Aizawa says. "Come on Shouta, it isn't that bad. They're just kids celebrating Christmas. Remember your Christmas days as a teenager

"My parents and I celebrated Christmas very unenthusiastically." Aizawa says with little emotion. "Nevermind. I don't need to know." Present Mic says. "Everyone listen up!" Aizawa yells activating his quirk causing Sero to fall to the ground. "Ow!"

"If any of you have any last minute shopping I suggest you get that done now before curfew." He says and leaves the class. "Okay, show of hands. Who hasn't finished their shopping?" Iida asks. Everyone except Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka, and Yaoyorozu raised their hands. "Alright. We shall go to the mall and return before curfew. Everyone get ready and we'll depart in 10 minutes." Iida ordered. They all headed to their dorm rooms and get into their winter gear.