chapter 4, a soft punishment

I wake up in Neil's noodly but strong arms. He looked pretty mad so I closed my eyes immediately.

"Aw kitten, don't be scared of me, I'll just have to punish you for trying to escape, be a good little kitten and just relax." He says patting my baby boy and picks me up, he holds me tightly as we both go in another room.

I open my eyes slowly to see were in the same room as I woke up here the first time.

He walks up to the bed and lays me down on my back and ties my hands together. He pulls out a large needle and I whimper in fear.

"Don't worry kitten, this will only eliminate the ability of you to walk for... About a month" he tries to relief me but I'm even more scared then ever.

He sticks the needle into me and I Yelp  in pain, I can't feel my legs anymore, there numb and I can't move them even an inch.

He shushes me as I cry my heart out, he kisses me on the lips and comes to the bed with me.

"Sleep my kitty, it's no use not to anyway, you can't walk for awhile now, just give into my touch, just love me and I won't have to do this to you" he cooes as he softly strokes my Raven hair.

Damn, I feel so hopeless right now, it's like the whole world is turning against me, and all I can do is lay down and let this crazy gay nerd violate me however he pleases.

I feel so sad and scared that I just close my eyes and try to think of my baby, I know he's male since I went to the doctor and they gave me the test results.

My body slowly relaxes and I feel a drowsiness come over me, I fall asleep...