Prologue

Mr. Tomlinson is the dean of discipline in Wesington Grave's School for Boys, located on the West Side of London. He is a 54 year old man who's balder than an eagle and has a small pair of round glasses hanging off the tip of his nose.

Every morning when he wakes up, he puts on his same pair of black suit pants, buttons down his blue shirt and ties his washed- out yellow tie that he got as a birthday present from his wife 14 years ago.

No one used to pay any attention to Mr. Tomlinson. No one gave a shit about his washed out tie or his worn out pants. No one cared until the day he walked into the school building with a small notepad in his left palm and a sharpened pencil behind his right ear. And that's when the students knew.

Caught in one bad act and they would end up on Mr. Tomlinson's Weekend List. And at the end of every week, all the boys on that list would dissappear for the weekend and then come back as if nothing has happened. No one knows where they go or what happens to them. It's always been a secret and it's the boys who've been there that make sure that secret stays kept.

Mr. Tomlinson's list this week:

Niall Horan

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

Louis Tomlinson