0009🎄

(4 months later)
keyonna

so im finna catch yall up on this

so na im 8 months pregnant and only got 1 more week till im 9 months. Me and torrence broke up but we still co parenting and i dont fuck with him or macei anymore im just goin to be around him because of my baby. So torrence and macei are togeather im taking it slow with mykel but he said hes finna help me take care of my daughter arionna. yes thats what i naming her. but i live with mac and jaliyah but im soon going to be buying a house near them just for me and my baby and maybe mykel

anyway lets get this story goin

i woke up next to mykel watching tv until mac came in with the camera on us "look at them" mac said but mykel told him to get out cause i was in underwear and a bra cause i cant sleep anymore wit this big ass stomach "getcho fat ass up" mykel said "boy i dont kno who you be thinkin you be talkin to but its not me" i said struggling to get up.

skip after the shower

i walked downstairs with the help of mykel cause my ass was finna fall "fattyyy" dede said comin up to me "move forehead" i said pushing him out tha way i walked to tha kitchen to get me a poptart but when tha door opened i wobbled my ass over to ...

i walked downstairs with the help of mykel cause my ass was finna fall "fattyyy" dede said comin up to me "move forehead" i said pushing him out tha way i walked to tha kitchen to get me a poptart but when tha door opened i wobbled my ass over to it to be nosey "where keyonna i need to talk to ha" the one and only torrence said "in tha kitchen" mirah said and mykel just sucked his teeth and walked upstairs. i followed torrence into me and my baby room "what?" i said with a additude "mane i messed up but i swear that one day she came onto me" he said to me "thats what they all say" "im foreal keyonna when you said you aint need me you needed mykel i got pissed and just dated macei to get back atchu but i broke up with ha 2 months ago she kept postin shit talm about she still wit me but when i told ha ian never want ha. you believe me ma? you tha only one fo me son i promise" he expressed ""torrence i cant take this no mo" i said "mane shorty i gotchu fo-ever. I got gangsta fever fo you . no shorty can do the things you do fo me. i love you"  he said then he kissed me . mane is we meant to be?

yall i kno this is short but i wanted to just write sum real quick i promise ill write sum tmw but its 1:48 AM rn and its christmas eveeeee!!!! so happy christmas eve yall!!

i gotsss i special chapter for yall on christmas