Chapter 62

Tyrone's POV
When I got home I went straight to look for Belle. She was doing some makeup on her Jezebel face .She sees me and she runs up to me.
"Baby , missed you "she said embracing me but something kept telling me she knows something about the explosion at Heart's house.

"What made you do it?"I asked
"Do what ?"she asked .
"Dont play dumb with me Belle , you didnt come home last night "I said . Andre informed me that Belle came at 5am , I have a feeling he hates her than the devil himself I cant really blame him though hes great at his job.

"I went out to the club with the girls "she said .
"Am not dumb Belle, where did you go to last chance!"I said maintaining eye contact . She began to turn pale.
"I went to her house "she said shivering .
"What did you do when you got there?"I asked tightening my grip on her arm.
"Ouch! Tyrone not too hard , I went to Heart's house okay happy now?"she said .
"Belle what did you do at her house"I asked anger slowly taking over my body .
"I wanted to scare her a little bit "she said .
"So it was you , you set the explosion "I said.
"It was nothing okay , just a tiny scare stop being paranoid "she said . I raked my hair with my fingers .
"Dont you realize what you have done Belle , you killed her !"I said .
"Thats a lie , it wasnt a big deal just a tiny gas leak explosion to scare her nothing to worry about"she said .
"Really so thats what it is to you , my wife is dead! I just saw her burnt up corpse so unrecognizable and you call that a tiny gas leak her and my kids death is nothing to you ?"I said . She gasped and stared at me with shock . She sat down slowly .
"I didnt mean to kill her I just wanted to scare her to go away ."she said .
"Well now your prank killed her and my children happy now "I said .
Later on I called the police , luckily every room in my house has a cctv survillance camera , her confession on the cctv was more than enough to arrest her and charge her for murder. In her car they found a pipe cutter, a lighter and on her clothes traces of the gas as well as the cctv outside Heart's gate showed her sneaking into the house .
She was sentenced to life with no chance of parole after being found guilty of first degree murder .I want her to die a slow death , the death penalty wouldnt have given her what I wanted , a life sentence would have milked her the little strength she has and slowly her life .

She didnt even look remorseful in court she just looked so carefree and somehow glad .
My wife's remains were buried , since the house was badly burnt the police assumed that the kids remains perished in the flames . We just buried a baby blanket my mom had for my son and a toy Mighty had left behind in my house as a symbol of them . It was one of the darkest days in my life . As everyone left I stood by the graves looking at the tombstone heavy rain would soak my clothes but I didnt care .

Seeing my son's pictures I realized that he was indeed my son , he resembled me in every way. I will never see my wife nor my children and it was all my fault.

Suddenly someone covered me with an umbrella. On looking behind I realized it was Nate .
"You may have been a dick you are still my brother "he said . He and I embraced and we ended up crying .
"She still loves you , she would beg me not to hurt you , Mighty would ask if you were coming home , and the baby he would look at me as if begging me to bring you home ."he said .

"You were right , Belle was my downfall , I let everyone down and now all of them are six feet under because of me "I said .
"She manipulated you brother , she wont ever do it again"he said .
I couldnt sleep for days , and if I did only for a few hours then I would wake up calling Heart. I would sniff her clothes and one time I wore them and just stayed in them inside my room , I would go to Mighty's room and just cry , the baby's nursery then stare at all their pictures , mourning their deaths was so painful that I would think of suicide since I have nothing to lose but mom and brother were always there to support me every day they would come to see me and hold my hand in support and indeed family is everything to live for .

I felt so low and depressed I even had to go for counselling sessions with Nate to cope with the loss , he would drink so much and I understand how the deaths broke him , my mom did all she could to stop Nate from drinking too much he even had his bank account frozen and had someone keep an eye on him incase he goes into drinking again , and it worked we began to hit the gym and work out instead of drinking it kinda helped let the steam out , everytime I would punch the bag I felt good and better .
Nate loved Heart , he was so fond of Mighty and Knight and so excited to be an uncle to both kids . My mom also went silent , she loved Heart and the kids so much , she wore black everyday but she was always there for Nate and I . Grieving is a process not something to wake up and poof everything is okay sometimes you imagine its a movie and everything is fake then at times it feels like you are going crazy and at times you just feel numb .Mornings were the worst , waking up to emptiness and pure sadness, I ate so little .

*******************************************
Christmas passed without my family I spent my christmas at the cemetary singing the christmas carols and placing flowers opening presents it wasnt how I pictured I would celebrate christmas .
I remember one time on my dad's death anniversary I saw a lady singing at a grave which I presume was her children's she sang some nursery rhymes and would tell them how much she misses them I used to think she was crazy but now I see that shes wasnt, she was grieving the loss of those she loved the most , later on I came to discover indeed that the graves belonged to three of her kids whom her ex -drunkard bastard boyfriend threw them off the 8th floor of a building simply because she called it quits , every day this lady would scrub the road where the kids landed, on she wanted to clean her kids blood people placed blue and pink ribbons along the path .

Outside my mansion there were so many flowers , on the burnt up house were also so many flowers placed by people I didnt know but showed so much love and support .

I would go to the graves on a daily basis , in the morning , lunch time and in the evening , I would always tell them wherever they are to forgive me and that I love them so much .

Then suddenly I began to notice something , there was also an additional flower placed , I know Nate's flowers and my Moms but who was the forth person , someone else has been coming here ...but who?
Nate and my mom said they didnt place some purple roses at the graves , so this made me to believe that someone else has been coming to the graves. Nate came over to my house .
"I owe you an apology , I am deeply sorry for saying all those bad things I said to you "I said .
"Its okay , I understand "he said.

The next day I stood and looked at the graves .
"There is no word I could use to explain how stupid and foolish I was , I never wanted to lose all of you , I always loved you but I was so greedy and dumb and I truly regret it I hate myself and I cant tell how sorry I am "I said .

"I believe you , we all make mistakes . Just like I did ."came a female voice . When I turned around I gasped , nearly collaped my eyes widened in shock . My hand on my chest , my heart beating so fast .
WHAT!
"Good morning Tyrone Leo "she said . I couldnt answer I am still in shock everything began to spin next thing I saw was darkness.