Just a Prank

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n whimpered as she hugged herself, the predator out and about her shared home.

She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and as quietly as she could, dialed her boyfriend.

"Jungkook...?" she whimpered.

"Hey, babe, look, I can't talk right now. Something is coming up and I really need to get the deadline," he pleaded.

Jungkook didn't do this often. He was very sweet to Y/n for the past 3 years they were together; however, today he needed to finish a PSA within the next 30 minutes.

But he just had to take her call.

"No, this is serious. Someone is in the house..." Y/n mumbled quietly.

She forced back tears as glass shattered in the kitchen. Fast and heavy footsteps escalated around the downstairs of the house.

Y/n was in the spare bedroom, inside a closet under a pillow.

"Haha, very funny," Jungkook teased.

Y/n could hear the fast typing in the background.

"What...?"

He chuckled.

"Look, I'm not falling for this. This is only to get me back for the water balloon that flew at you from the fridge. But you gotta' admit; it was awesome." He giggled.

"Are you seriously taking this as a prank? It's not a prank..." Jungkook laughed again.

He rolled across his office to grab a highlighter.

"That's what they all say."

Y/n's tears came out.

Because her own boyfriend didn't take this seriously.

The couple had a tendency to prank a bother, almost daily. But she never thought something like this would happen.

Oh my god you, idiot.

"It's not a prank...Please come, I've called the police but I really need you..." He just continued to laugh.

Fast and heavy footsteps ran up the stairs and Y/n made a big mistake. She gasped as the bedroom door threw open, dropping her phone.

The attacker paused.

The room was so quiet that Y/n didn't even think that he was in the room anymore.

"Wait, are you serious?" Jungkook's muffled voice came from the phone.

All Jungkook could hear were Y/n's horrifying screams from the other side of the phone.

"Y/n? Y/n?!"

No answer.

Jungkook left everything; taking only his phone and running down 4 flights of stairs to the nearest elevator where he went back down another 8.

The only things inning through his mind was her name.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

Y/n.

He sped home, parking in the middle of the street and sprinting into the house.

But he wasn't prepared for what was about to come.

Y/n's P.O.V

A bright light.

That was all I could see.

My body was numb and I couldn't move.

The light was slowly getting brighter.

Is this what it's like to be dead?

No...

Jungkook...

Suddenly all the white disappeared and I was met with the face of Jungkook.

Things were slow and blurry and my head lolled around to take in my surroundings.

The intruder was in the floor, his nose bleeding, clearly knocked out from Jungkook.

I looked at Jungkook. His face was smeared in blood as he cupped mine. I winced at a stinging feeling on my torso and looked down to see Jungkook pressing his hand to my stomach.

Everything became a complete blur and I could only hear Jungkook cooing me.

"Baby, it'll be ok, I swear..." He continued.

"This is all my fault. If only I had just listened to you..." His voice cracked.

I felt wet drops on my cheek.

I weakly lifted my hand to hold his muscular arm. His plain white tee was covered in my blood as he tried to drop the bleeding.

"J-J..." I wheezed.

He started to sob as I was drifting out.

"No, no, no! Stay with me, babygirl! You can do it!" I weakly shook my head.

I was weak.

My body was going to give in.

I had to.

There was no way I could get out of this.

I brought his head down to place my last warm kiss on his forehead. Then I started to peck him everywhere as much as I could.

He pulled away and pressed his lips to mine. He breathed in heavily as he held my head gently and kissed me one last time.

"I love you..." he mumbled as he pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you too..." I used the last of my breath.

I coughed as a warm liquid poured out of my mouth.

I made eye contact with Jungkook and saw his smile.

I returned a small tug of my lips before everything faded away.

I love you so much. I will see you soon, my love.

• • •
|THE END|

A/N: 😭😭😭