Merry Christmas (but 3 days late)

Ryes POV

Today was Christmas, finally. All of us boys just now deciding to decorate the house at the last minute yesterday, I was completely exhausted. So I did what I could of done, begged Andy to come to bed with me. Of course he obliged and I never slept that good, he was like a fluffy teddy bear.

Now as I'm waking up, stretching along Andy's body I could hear the boys footsteps hauling up the stairs, and they where heading towards one room, my room.

I groaned mentally and cuddled into Andy's side as I waited for the boys to bust open the door, yelling stupid antics. And so it happened.

"Rye! ANDY! Wake up it's CHRISTMAS!!" I could hear Brook shout, jumping on top of me, literally almost killing me. "Brook don't you have some more important things to do?" I heard Andy Groan cutely, covering his head with a blanket. "It's sad that he literally doesn't" Harper joked. Everyone but Brook chuckled, even Andy. I guess I could get up and open presents.

"Rye, baby" I heard Andy say gently, stroking my gently. I hummed in response. "I think if we don't get up Brooks gonna throw a tantrum" Andy said. I smiled and giggled softly. "Just get him a bottle, he'll be fine" I said. I could hear Andy laugh his morning laugh, my favorite thing ever.

All the boys were gathered around the tree. The camera was on, filming most of the Christmas Day for a vlog. But for the other half of the day, it was off. Andy opened my present, Harper opened Brooks, Brook opened Sonny's, Sonny opened mine, then he opened Brooks, and so on. But one thing wasn't right, where was mine from Andy?

While the others where occupied, I felt a hand on mine. I look over, my eyes connecting with Andy's, deep, dark blue ones. "Come with me" Andy said against my ear, taking my hand and pulling me up off the floor. "Wha-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Andy was dragging me up the stairs.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked. "Shh" He said with a small smile, continuing to pull me along to what seemed like his room. Oh. I smirked slightly to myself, now eagerly walking with him.

Once we where inside, I heard the door shut behind me and a pair of soft lips connecting with mine. I hummed softly, my hands traveling from his waist to his hips, pulling his body closest to mine as possible.

I enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips against mine, slowly guiding him to the bed behind him. "I've wanted this all day" Andy groaned against my lips, hands traveling to the bottom of my shirt, slowly lifting it up. "Lay down and I'll take it off" I said, guiding him more to the bed. He pulled away from me and laid on the bed eagerly, biting his lip as I crawled on top of him. I pulled off my shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room. I connected my lips back to his, my hands traveling to his jeans, slowly pulling them off of him leaving him only his panties that look like they can snap off any moment.

Suddenly I was being straddled down with Andy on top of me. "Let me please you" Andy said seductively. I bit my lip, my hands traveling to his hips as they slowly started circling over mine. "Fuck" I hissed, helping him with his movements. Then he came to a stop all at once. His fingers started fumbling with my zipper, undoing it, then pulling my jeans off. in seconds his hips went back to torturing mine. "Andy stop teasing baby" I groaned.

He seemed to like the idea himself as he pulled his shirt off, leaving both of us in boxers. Suddenly he took my hands that where still on his hips and guided them towards his panties. "Take them off" He pleaded softly. I smiled softly and pulled them off his small body, leaving him naked. What a beautiful boy I have. "Your so beautiful Andy" I said. He blushed and leaned down, our lips meeting once again. His hands coming down to my boxers, sliding them off.

I gasped quietly as he took my dick into one of his hands, pumping slowly. I gripped his waist out of pleasure. "You like that Daddy?" He asked, pumping faster and faster. "Shit Andy, you know I do" I groaned against his lips. I reached to the side and grabbed a bottle of lube. Connecting our lips again, I put a generous amount on my finger and sneaking it around to his hole, slowly pushing a finger in. He gasped with a little moan at the end, him squeezing my dick in the process.

"Oh daddy" He whined, rocking back on my finger. "Being so naughty for me." I said. He hummed. I added a second finger, watching his body convulse on top of me.

I took my free hand, giving the lube to Andy. He got the hint and poured some on both of his hands, closing my eyes as he wraps both of his hands around my dick, lathering it in the liquid. It felt suddenly like the temperature got much hotter. Watching the beautiful boy above me, pleasure me while I pleasure him, it was a lovely sight.

"I want to ride you Daddy" Andy whined, all Hands of of each other as he lines himself on my dick. Slowly sinking down on me. "Mmm" I hummed, Andy throwing his head back.

I gripped his hips, helping his move up and down. Pleasuring each other so well. "Oh Daddy" Andy moaned, bouncing slightly faster, and faster. "Being so good for me" I groaned, pushing his neck forwards as we connected our lips again. He went slow and fast, just how we both like it. "Rye!" He chanted my name in different voice pitches, pulling away from my lips his head drops back again, bouncing incredibly faster. "Oh fuck" He moaned, a high pitch at the end.

"Rye I'm going to cum" Andy whined. His eyes rolling back as he lets himself go. His walls clenching around me. "Aw shit" I groaned, filling him as he rides out both of our orgasms.

We where both breathless as the small boy collapsed on my chest.

"Merry Christmas"

Sorry for being so inactive. I've just had no motivation, but I love writing so I don't know why. Anyways, merry Christmas.... but 3 days late 😂❤️ Hope you enjoyed! Also sorry if there is spelling in-corrections. I usually go back and fix those but I honestly don't feel like it lmao.