chapter 1 - blossom

Have u ever thought the world couldn't bring you down,well it is figurative language but it was pretty close to being reality for me. "Hey wake up Jade!!!" "Wat!" (Looks at alarm clock) "Wat's ur problem dude it's barely eight oclock " "its your first day of school and your soo late your mom is gonna kill you!!!". That's how I use to talk to my dad, well guess that's what happens when you have a 31 year old dad hanging around your house. I was well (created) from a misunderstanding, my dad invited my mom to a party one night, they drank a lot, took a bad choice and here I am, I should be grateful though he hasn't left... Yet. Ok I better wake up (I said to myself), with a loud thud I got put of bed and started doing what I wanted to prevent since the first day of summer SCHOOL!!! But now I didn't have a choice so what was I going to do about it. In about a record time of four minutes and a half I brushed my teeth got dressed and ate breakfast. From what I told you earlier my dad is 30 so he has to find a job, and my mom really doesn't care so I go walking. My school STANFORD HIGH was incredibly humongous, last year I didn't even finish searching through the hallways.

Then, at three minutes for getting there I saw all of the kids who I've been wanting to avoid Jason the "super, popular,kid", Ray "the bully", and that's just two I have a million examples.Oh BTW I'm in 9th grade and I'm 13