shot 5~~ change in mehak

Within the next few days, Mehak talked with Azaan and Shayra. At first, they were angry with her. Little by little little by little Mehak was coming back to her old self.

Not completely, but now she's a bit more kind to others. Don't get angry and yell at people. She often greet everyone with a smile, not with a frown.

 She often greet everyone with a smile, not with a frown

 She often go out with her friends. Girly lunch dates with Shayra, saves Azaan from Shaurya's wrath when he do a stupid prank on Shaurya, fun outings with all 3 of them, family get togethers with both Malhotra and Khanna families.

Just like that another 8 months have flyed.

To the whole hospital, Shaurya is the khadoos hitler. He is strict. He punishes poor interns. And most importantly, he doesn't spare a glance to all the nurses and lady doctors who are competing for his affection. But on the other hand, when he is with Mehak, he's cheerful, carefree and a loving person.

Mehak considers herself lucky to be able to see this side of him. What she doesn't know is that she is the one who's bringing out that kind side of him. Day by day Mehak thinks about him more. Or you can say he has completely invaded her heart. Whatever she do, she end up thinking about him.

**Am I in love??** She questions herself.

She know the answer very well but afraid to accept it. What should she do if he doesn't feel the same way now after more than a year and a half??

Today, it's a Valentine's party in Malhotra Mansion organized by Dr. Malhotra.

Some people from Sarvocare, well known businessmen and many more are invited.

Mehak was standing near a counter. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress that fit her perfectly. A glass of red wine in her hand and she was talking with someone over the phone.

 A glass of red wine in her hand and she was talking with someone over the phone

Her voice is troubled.

Mehak- "Shaurya kaha ho tum? I can't even find Shayra and Azaan!! You're not here too. Don't know why I agreed to come here!"

The caller aka Shaurya, might've told her something to stop her whine.

Mehak- "Ok I'll wait here but come soon!!"