Ꭰìąցօղ ȺӀӀҽվ

A/N: Halo my amazing wizards and witches I just wanted to inform you that unless I state a POV change this story will be in third person pov. And in order for this to be easier for your imaginations, some scenes will be taken from the books.

So I do not OWN Harry Potter of course that authority belongs to JK Rowling.

Macy's outfit

Great that's all see yaaa!

—————————————————
As the wind rustles through the trees and the birds are chirping while soaring through the sky.

Wrapped up in her comfy blankets Macy is sleeping peacefully unaware that the day has already begun.

Slowly creeping up the stairs and into her daughter's bedroom Aurora laughs softly at the sight of her daughter sleeping on her bed comfortably with the messiest hair she's ever seen.

She walks up to the bed and sits down beside her sleeping daughter. Brushing a piece of her messy hair behind her ear and kissing her cheek she smiles once again before telling her daughter to wake up.

Macy twists and turns but opens her eyes slowly, "Morning mum. Why did you wake me up so early?" She asks with a small yawn as she sits up on her bed. "Well today is August 31st and I expect Hagrid will be arriving soon to take you shopping for your school stuff and then of to Hogwarts you go," Aurora explains before getting up the bed.

"You should get ready and come downstairs for breakfast we don't want to keep him waiting now do we?" She smiles and leaves the room.

Macy's eyes widen as she jumps out of bed and runs up to the bathroom to do her morning routine right after that she rushes to her wardrobe and searches for an outfit to wear.

She decided to wear some light denim overalls with a plain white tank top and some black sneakers.

She then brushes her hair and puts it in a ponytail before running down the stairs for breakfast. She sees her mother sitting at the table as she drinks her coffee and reads one of her novels.

Macy loves books probably even more then her mother does. She takes her seat and starts digging into the french toast and juice.

The two conversed while they ate breakfast and waited for Hagrid. Macy was helping her mother with the dishes when the doorbell rang.

"Macy dear would you go answer it please?" Her mother asks her and she nods her head before running up to the door and opening it to be faced with a very tall man with wild curly hair and a messy beard. Macy hasn't seen anyone as tall as this man before and she was amazed.

She then notices a boy about her age beside the man, he was wearing clothes that were too big for him and his round glasses were cracked. His hair was messy but what made Macy recognise the boy was the lightning-shaped scar on his forehead.