Chapter 63

Heart'sPOV
After doing the interview I thought about something . Maybe I should leave town for a few days and  spend more time with my children . All this drama about my husband and his mistress is taking a lot of my focus and now my kids need me .
"That was great Heart am sure hes seen it "Nate said .
"Thanks Nate "I said .
After everyone left I packed my clothes, Mighty's and the baby's in our suitcases . I wanted to leave town silently since I want to have a private vacation with my bundles of joy I dont want any media news or some papparazzi following us . We opted for the train instead since the baby is still too young to fly under high altitudes , San Fransisco would be great plus not many people know who I am .
We arrived our destination a few hours later, I booked an apartment for us . As I was withdrawing the money I noticed something a little strange , my account was tripple the amount I had , it cant be Tyrone since I know his account name instead it was another account with another name , my husband hates me too much to prank me .
  I left my phone at home and I didnt know  Nate or my mother-in -law's phone number offhead . I didnt watch tv nor have any internet I wanted a silent  life . I changed my hair colour to auburn and placed black contacts on my eyes   I didnt want anyone to recognize me .
I spent Christmas with the kids , we made a christmas tree, went to church , I took them to the fun park Mighty had so much fun Knight is still a baby so maybe he had fun .
I watched the kids sleep , they looked so beautiful .  I went to the kitchen to drink some cold water .
"Did you just kidnap your own kids "Eleanor said popping from the living room .

"Wow a ghost telling me am kidnapping ."I said .
"very funny Heart ,but honestly this is kidnapping , you seriously ran with the kids without telling anyone "she said .
"I wanted to run from all the drama back there it was too toxic for my kids "I said .

"Heart, the kids still need their daddy you wont run away forever , you can atleast co-parent for the sake of them , I know you dont want to see him but hes still their daddy , they do want to see him"she said .

I am still bitter and heartbroken by Tyrone's actions , he cheated on me while I was pregnant with his child and  even hurt me by calling me fat and serving me with divorce papers.
I looked at myself five times in the mirror because I was so insecure before I would leave the apartment . Tyrone really broke me to pieces.

"I really love you Eleanor but I need to be alone"I said .
What pained me the most was him insulting my daughter and alluding to the fact that Knight may not be his son . Mighty fears him and I dont know what I will ever do to erase the moment she saw him choking me .
"Aaagghh! Stop hurting mommy ... daddy please stop ..."I heard screams coming from the kids room.  I ran so quickly like a flash .
"Its okay honey ... shhh mommy is okay .. no one is going to hurt me okay ...am here baby"I said softly , hushing her back to sleep . She was shaking and crying holding me so tightly .
She went back to sleep , thankfully the baby was also sound asleep .
I hate seeing her like that , the last time she had nightmares was way back when Nate went to watch the Conjuring with her , Tyrone banned Nate from ever taking Mighty to watch the movies. 
"I dont know when this will ever stop"I said .
"You can just make up a story that it was just an act or something, kids will believe anything."Eleanor said .

****************************************************
The next day I decided to take Knight for a checkup  he was alittle sick he had a mild fever , as we sat in the waiting room waiting for an appointment a couple walked in , the lady was sobbing uncontrollably while the man was comforting her .
"Please doctor couldnt you do something just anything , we dont have any money our daughter's life is all we have "she said .
"Am sorry miss I have tried all I could to help"the doctor said and walked away . The lady looked cried so much it really hurt me .

I went to the reception with my babies .
"Hey uh ... whos the lady ?"I asked .
"Her ... shes the mother of a young girl who was brought here  , the poor girl was hit by a drunkard and he got away , they have been trying to get funds for their daughter's medical treatment , their bill is so high I pity the lady ."she said .
"How much is it "I asked .

"Seven hundred thousand" she said .
I  had a card with me they could just swipe to get cash . The lady needs help and I was happy to help .

I handed out my card , the receptionist stared at me with a disbelief of are-you -for -real she saw my name and she just went all crazy with gasps and oh! my god exclamations .
The money went direct into the child's account and her bill was cleared and even added more for her medication as she recovered from the surgery .

Knight had a fever due to climate change but it wasnt a worry I was given some drugs to help cool his temperature .
I had to get back to LA because Schools were almost opening .

*********************************************
When I got back  I didnt go to my house I went to another apartment I had bought I feared Tyrone might come to  harm my kids and I . Knight was feeling well , the fever magically vanished .

My baby was turning a year old ,  I decided to go and see Tyrone to face him once and for all I hired a car  , I need to ask him to come and be a part of the kids lives . As I drove to his house I saw his car head out of the mansion , I followed him , the kids were asleep in the backseat , I wonder where hes heading to at night ?
He led me to a cemetary well I was following him . What is Tyrone doing in a cemetary ?I parked at a distance and saw him   stand infront of some three graves with angelic sculptures .
He began to say something I couldnt hear what he was saying but I could see his expression  he began to cry  as he got on his knees I have never seen his so  emotional  , I felt so pity for him . I wanted to get out of the car and run to him but Mighty woke up then Knight began to whine .
"Honey can you bottle feed the baby with the milk in my bag "I said .
"Okay "she replied . She bottle fed the baby as she ate some jellybeans.
I had to drive back home .
As I sat in bed I kept wondering and asking myself who might have  died that would make Tyrone so emotional and in sorrow ?