chapter 3

LEA'S POV
2 years, it's been 2 years since I'm in the gang. Time went fly by and a lot of things happened. Nobody liked me in the start, especially Mattia Polibio. Everybody treats him like he's the future leader of our gang, they respect him and also hate him.

      He's an unpredictable human being, since I've known him for 2 years, he has proved how fucked up he can be

      He's an unpredictable human being, since I've known him for 2 years, he has proved how fucked up he can be. When i first met him, he tried to make a good impression on me, we got our first job, and everything went smoothly. We had to meet people from the black gang, but they decided not to give us the payment we required for the drugs. When they saw me they decided to get brave but then mattia walked from the back and said something so triggering that they gave us the whole money and even took another ton of cocaine. After, we decided to celebrate my first job, and went in a club to drink. I needed to make him think that i was easy in the start so i had sex with him. it was a rough sex, he didn't know i was a virgin, so he fucked me so hard that i barely walked. His charm and a rude character can be so attractive, but i had a plan from the start. He expected that i would fall for him but this isn't a melodrama, nobody falls in love after having sex.
     So, he was impressed when i was all rude to him and practically showed him that i didn't care who he was and what was he about.
     Since, we fought too many times, mentally and phisically too. Mattia has been in the gang since he was 15.  He had much more experience than me but he is flamable and aggressive. We would always get into fights and shootings because of him. His friends and group members - Alejandro, Kairi, Roshaun and Alberto are pretty much like him. His main chicks are Charlie and Avanni, and they both hate me for doing everything as i please.
   It was hard for me to create my own group, because in the start all eyes were on me. I had to do many things by myself, and Mattia wasn't really helping, because after fucking me he tried to emotionally affect me and after he saw i wasn't going to obey him, he started sabotaging everything i did. And after months, i finally got close enough with Carlo to trust him.
    He looks really innocent and is intelligent but when he's doing his work, he looks like an emotionless psychopath. Then i met Jacob, Kiernan, Dacre, and Alexa.
    And that's how i created my own group - 3 boys and 3 girls. It's all equal, we trust each other and always work like professionals.

    I slowly started to get better at using Heckler & Koch MP5 or Steyr AUG (millitary and machine gun types) and my eyesight got better after wearing contact lenses for 18 months

    I've done many things since i left school. Sometimes i miss my old self and my friends and im tired of being this cold and lifeless but i have to be this way. There's no choice.
       I think about nana a lot. I've tried to contact her lately but then i remembered that it was more simple to just forget her. Our friendship slowly faded away because I'd always answer her texts late and then she got new friends and forgot about me, as it was planned. I told some people from my gang to spy on her and they told me she's fine. She's been doing fine without me, and it felt refreshing for me. I remember the last time i saw her, and that memory always gives me a breakdown, but I've learnt to deal with it. If i need her to be safe, then she needs to be away from me.
      Now im sitting on a plane, back to LA because i have some bussiness there. I know im going to have a lot of flashbacks but im trying to be as cold as possible and think about all the times I've done something horrible.
   "Im excited, we haven't been in a warm place in a fucking while" Kiernan told me, as she sat next to me.
    "Yeah, LA is pretty hot in july" i said and looked out of the window. Im 20 now. The last time i was here was my 18th birthday. To be honest, i haven't trusted anyone more than i trusted Nana. And all of my friends are gang members because i just cannot have normal friends.
   "Is Mattia coming too?" Kiernan asked me after 5 minutes.
   "Yes, him and his friends took a private jet, they're currently having a strip club in there" i said.
   "Eww" she said.
    "Yeah that's why i decided to get away from them, im glad it's only you and me here" i say and smile at her. Kiernan knows about my past life, because I've told her about Nana and how much this place means to me.
   "Yeah, boys are literally whores for a lap dance" she said. I smiled and put headphones on my head. Because sleeping was the only thing that could bring me peace at that moment.

NANA'S POV

I entered the university building with my best friend Lexi. She was talking about upcoming exams and I was searching for one person in the hall. Here he is, his perfect hair caught my attention and warm feeling filled my heart. He was leaned on his locker talking to friends. His eyes finally met mine and stopped for a second, apologized to a friend and started walking towards me. "Here you are" - he grabbed me with waist and kissed me passionately.
   It's been a whole year since me and Jacob are dating. He is a sweetheart with good looks. Not too popular but not unrecognizable for women either.  He is my first serious boyfriend and everything's been going fine so far.
   The first year of university was an actual hell for me. I stayed in L.A and continued studying here even though I had offers from different states. Once Lea left, and left everything I had to start new life. It took me a whole year to find good friends and finally get used to new environment. Me and Lea cut off any kind of communication after three months of us being apart. Well, more likely she did. This whole situation was killing me, after her leaving without any believable explanation I lost trust in people. Lexi and other new people will never replace her, my love towards her is implacable.  However, I'll forever be mad at her and honestly I don't know if I'd ever forgive.
    This thoughts were going on my mind when I entered my house and put the car keys on the table. Jacob went to the kitchen and started making a dinner. I smiled at him, realizing how comfortable he was feeling in my house. We don't live together of course but since I have my own place and live alone, he can come over any time.
Me - so are we going to Dylan's birthday party today?
Jacob stopped cutting onions for a second
Him - umm where is it tho?
Me - he sent me an adress of the night club
Him - do you wanna go?
Me - why not? We need some rest from books. I hugged him from behind .
Him - however you want babe.
   I took a short dress for me. As a 5'2 feet tall girl, long dresses don't belong to my wardrobe. So I chose a tight but not too revealing mini dress and kinda matched with Jacob. I was wearing heels but still looked very small next to him.
      Thr club was just as fancy as Dylan. Dylan is my cousin and belongs to the list of guys who's been living his best life with parents money. Today he turned 23 and threw a huge party as usual. I knew a lot of people there so I easily found people to talk to - few drinks helped too.

   After an hour of me having conversations with random girls I noticed how 4 man, wearing all black and face masks entered the club

   After an hour of me having conversations with random girls I noticed how 4 man, wearing all black and face masks entered the club. They were also holding black, mid-sized suitcases and trying to find their own way through the crowd. Once they reached a metal door which said : "only for employeess" they went inside and left one of them outside. I was kinda tipsy but I could tell, that man was guarding a door so no one would go in there. Jacob hugged me from behind and I asked him about those men:
Him - I have no idea, why do you care? Come on let's dance. He dragged me out of there and I completely forgot about them soon. Untill...

Untill...
Let's see what happens ? :)