More Questions!!! :D

Tails Doll: YAY! We're finally into the next chapter!

Wolfie: Okay, thank insanity. Well we better start with the questions, if Mew will start us off while I go cheer up Jeff.

Mew: OkAy. So DRAGONBORN5: TaIlS doLl, I kNoW yOu HaVe A cRuSh oN sOnIc! DoN't DeNy It! (YoU hAvE pIcTuReS oF hIm In YoUr RoOm.) So, WhY mAy I aSk?

Tails Doll: I DON'T HAVE PICTURES IN MY ROOM AND ITS DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfie: *comes back into the room* Tails Doll I heard what you where screaming.

If you don't have pictures, then why don't you let anybody in your room? Is it because you really do have pictures of sonic and you really don't want any body to know? >:)

Tails Doll: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't let anybody in my room because......um..........uh..........I.....

Freddy: H-h-hi.

Wolfie: Freddy! I thought you were still at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria!

Freddy: Nobody's th-th-there, so I thought I-I-I could come f-f-for a vi-isit.

Wolfie: Well, since your here, would you like to read one of the questions.

Freddy: S-s-sure heheh-h-h-h-heh (help me) heheh. A-a-applerock345: Tailsdoll, I-i-i heard that there is a c-c-cream doll do u like her or love her and a-a-also Jeff U suck.

Jeff: *yells from another room* What do you have against me?!?!?!

Wolfie: *whispers* Great, now I have to cheer him up again and you have to treat him like a baby when he's like this.

Freddy. Should I-i-i go get the others to help?

Wolfie: Please do!

Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, BB, Freddy 2.0, Bonnie 2.0, Chica 2.0, Mangle, and the clown:

We're here.

Wolfie: Yay your here. Could you help me cheer up Jeff?

All of the fnaf 2 animaltronics: Okay.

Wolfie: Okay, thank you. BEN, I don't think anybody knows that your here, but you can read the next question.

BEN: Um how did you know I was here?

Wolfie: I have eyes like a hawk. Even though one eye is covered up by my hair, I can still see very well.

BEN: Okay, so heres the question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to fiish this another time :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------