✦Twenty-Seven✦

We entered the live trial, my face lit up when I became aware of my surroundings. They had transformed the trial zone into the Love Island Villa. Complete with firepit and hot tub. The theme tune filled my ears as we walked towards the fire pit, 
"Shes a big fan!" Ant announced, clearly seeing the look of pure joy on my face
"Come and sit by your water bottles!"

"Good to see you everybody, and welcome to this years live trial!"

"And as you can see, we're getting all romantic on you this year, with the love island theme!" Ant announced, as if by magic, Adele and I locked eyes at the exact same time, being brought back to that conversation we had a matter of days ago. About how I knew 'this show isn't love island'

"I got a text!" Ant announced, I cheered. "Jungle islanders, for your first challenge you will be getting pied off! #HumblePie #InYourFace!" 

"Taking part in this first round will be Caitlyn, Belle, and Ian." 

I stood up and followed them over to the Jungle Villa kitchen.

"For this round you will each have 30 seconds to get your star out of the giant pie and put it on the counter, using only your mouth." 

Caitlyn went first, her pie contained fish guts, and slime. She found hers and popped it on the table. 

"Oh no," I whispered, knowing i was going next.

"Belle, your next - Dont even think about it!" Dec said. "This is yours, you've got slime and meal worms in yours!"

I put my goggles on and held my hair back, and as soon as i heard the claxon i dived in. I began digging around, not wanting to open my mouth until i was certain i had found the star. I found it, bit down, and then rose from the pie. 

"Shes got it!"

I placed it on the counter. And gagged.

"How was it Belle?" 

"Dont even." I held a hand out and laughed.

Once Ian finished his, the duo led us over to the seating area. All 3 of us still retching and gagging.

"That means after the first round, you've won three roast dinners!" Dec announces, as we watch stars be placed beside Adele, Caitlyn, and Nadines names.

"Thank you guys!" Adele nodded towards us three, I blew her a kiss back. 

"Hold on," Dec spoke, "I've got a text!"

"Jungle islanders for your second challenge you will be transferring pigs testicles mouth to mouth as you are critter dumped from the island! #ballsinyourcourt #puckerup" He read

"Okay, taking part in this one will be James, Cliff, Adele and Roman." 

We watched as they did this, winning all 3 possible stars. We then watched as they placed stars beside mine, Kate and James' names.

"I got a text! Jungle islanders, for your next challenge you will have to have a dip in the croc tub where some delicious drinks await you," 

I looked towards roman, shooting him a look that said 'I told you so.'

"#makeitsnappy #getitdownya!" He finished

"I can now reveal that the three celebrities playing in this one will be, Andrew, Caitlyn, and Ian." 

Roman placed an encouraging hand on my leg, almost as if to say 'safe this time.', I felt my shoulders relax after realising I probably don't have to drink any concoctions today.

We clapped for them as they finished the trial and made their way to us. Thankfully, they won 3 more roast dinners, meaning Myles, Roman and Andrew were joining us at the meal.

The final challenge was for James and Roman, they got onto the day bed, and were tasked with screwing and unscrewing stars. The final three stars to ensure Ian, Cliff and Andy will get a meal. 

The timer ended, and they hadn't secured a single star. The task at hand was very difficult though! They made their way over to us, looking defeated. I pulled Roman into a hug, then James. Roman sat beside me and I whispered, "Dont worry about it,"