Chapter 64

Tyrone's POV
When I came to I  found myself in a  large white bedroom. The bed , floor ,carpet and curtains were all white  . Suddenly a middle aged lady walked in . I wondered to myself that maybe I could possibly be dead . She walked over to me and touched my forehead .

"How did I die? "I asked . She laughed.
"No Mr Leo you are not dead you just passed out"she said and left .
I got up from the bed looking around I went to the window to look out and see where I could possibly be . Last thing I remember was seeing a ghost .
The door opened I turned around and boom! It was the ghost lady again !

She closed the door .
"My apologies Mr Leo , I didnt mean to scare you"she said in a soft English accent , I wondered to myself why is Heart speaking like Victoria Beckham .

"Heart what is going on ? Why are you speaking in that accent "I said .
Maybe I was hallucinating or day dreaming or just imagining my own things .
She smiled .
"Please have a seat Mr Leo"she said . I sat next to her on the couch , this lady looks exactly like Heart is she her clone or something ? She had long  almond  hair , exact eye colour , lips smile , whoa! Who is this ?
"Let me first of all introduce myself , I am Yolanda Delamore"she said .
"Why do you look so much like Heart ?"I asked .
She smiled .
" Heart is my daughter, I have spent so many years looking for her , when I saw her on tv I had to come here and see her face to face but sadly that didn't  happen."she said .
It does explain the close resemblance , how old was she when she was pregnant with Heart because for sure she looks so young I could mistake her for being Heart's twin sister .
"How old were you when you were pregnant with her"I asked .
"I was fourteen"she said .
"Where is her dad, is he also young like you?"I asked.
"I concieved from rape, it was by a couple of wealthy football players I was just young and dumb , it all happened at an after party  "she said .
"Am deeply sorry  Mrs Delamore "I said.
"Its okay Mr Leo"She said .
"So  how was she like "she asked .
I took my phone and showed her some videos and pictures of Heart . She saw them and laughed as she shed tears.
"She was an amazing lady , very tough and independent "I said .
Nate's text came in .
Dude where are you???
Nate is probably worried I may have jumped off a bridge .
"Would you like to meet my brother "I said .
"Sure Mr Leo . "She said . She got her purse and I got up and we left, she even had my car brought to her house .
Nate will faint seeing her she's a duplicate of Heart because if I told him he would probably think its some kind of prank.
Come to my house I texted him .
When I got to my house he was already there. 
His eyes widened when he saw Yolanda .
"You came with a ghost look its right next to you"he said .
I laughed .
"Am not a ghost , handsome."she said .
"Nate , this is Yolanda , Heart's mother. Yolanda this is Nate my twin brother ."I said
He came closer and began to walk circling her , looking closely at her .
"Damn ! Shes so hot and sexy  "he said .
"Forgive my brother hes just in shock to see you"I said .
"No Tyrone its okay , I understand . Hes also very handsome" she said .
Nate hugged her tightly .
"Very strong too "she said .
He broke off from the hug and stared at her .
"You look so much like her "he said .
"Thank you "she replied.
My phone beeped again it was atext message from my PI , I wasn't expecting his text but okay .
Mr Leo, for a while I have been following up on something concerning your wife I  may have the answers . Go to the address in your email  .
Hmm strange .
" We need to go now "I said .
"Why?"Nate asked .
"To find out something come"I said .
They both followed me , Nate couldn't stop staring at Yolanda truth is she really is very gorgeous just like her daughter .
"So you guys have both had sex with my daughter"she asked as I took and exit on the highway .
"Yes we have"Nate and I both said it was so embarrasing though.
"Intervals or separate"she asked .
"At once"Nate replied .
"Yeah"I said. She smiled , probably thinking how Heart managed two cocks .

"Can I ask you a question Yolanda?"Nate said .
"Sure Nate go ahead "she said .
"Are you single?"he asked really Nate?
She laughed .
"Its embarrasing but yes I am single , my late husband passed away some years ago."she said
"Wouldn't mind taking you on a date " he said .
"Sure  I would love to " she said .
We had arrived luckily . We went to the apartment  number on my email and knocked and indeed I was not expecting what I saw the minute that door opened .