A Christmas event(Mokuba x Lea)

A/N: I would just like to say that this takes place BEFORE the Christmas special on Quotev. Anyway, Merry Christmas Eve! ❤️

After school was over and it has now become Christmas break, Lea headed on her way to find her big sister and the others. But then all of a sudden she stopped walking for a moment when she saw some kind of poster that talked about an event where people could sing. Lea seemed interested because she enjoyed singing so much, but she was pretty hesitant because she still felt shy singing in front of other people. She then sighed and shook her head as she kept walking on her way to find the others.

Finally she found them and when she did, she tried not to show them how interested she was in singing at an event so she did all she could to keep a quaint smile on her face as she called out to them, "Hey, guys!"

This caught the gang's attention and Tea was the first to greet her little sister as she smiled at her, "Hey, Lea! Guess what?!"

"What is it?" Lea asked curiously just as soon as she arrived in front of the gang.

"We just found out that there's an event coming up. They say they're allowing people to sign up so they can sing at the event, and it made me think about you because I knew you'd be interested." Tea explained, which made Lea jump at her explanation.

"Really?! Well... that's great." She said nervously, and Tea noticed.

"What's wrong, Lea?"

"Oh, nothing. That sounds exciting!!!" Lea replied as she was trying to hide the fact that she was nervous.

"Lea, you're gonna do amazing. Plus, I've always seen you sing before so you'll be fine." Tea smiled reassuringly, and Lea looked at her big sister for a few moments until her lips curled into a little smile and she nodded in agreement.

"Ok, Tea. Whatever you say."

...

(A/N: Lea's outfit)

(A/N: Lea's outfit)

At the event, Lea who was signed up and ready to sing her best Christmas song that she chose was really nervous. She still wasn't sure if she'd go through with it. Despite people always saying her singing was great, she still had really low self-esteem in it.

Finally when Lea's name was called and the announcer said she was next, she jumped with anxiety and felt her beating really fast, but she took a deep breath and headed to the stage so she could sing her song choice in front of the audience. She took the microphone out of the announcer's hand after she handed it to her, and she moved the microphone to her mouth as she opened it to start singing, but she was still nervous that she shivered like crazy. But then she took a deep breath and began to sing as tears were coming out of her eyes.

It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
And singing songs of joy and peace
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
But it don't snow here
It stays pretty green
I'm going to make a lot of money
And then I'm going to quit this crazy scene
I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I made my baby cry
He tried hard to help me
You know, he put me at ease
And he loved me so naughty
Made me weak in the knees
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I'm so hard to handle
I'm selfish and I'm sad
Now I've gone and lost the best baby
That I ever had
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I made my baby say goodbye
It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
And singing songs of joy and peace
I wish I had a river
I could skate away on

After Lea finished the song, she closed her eyes tight because she was just not prepared to see the audiences' reaction to her singing that she considered crappy, but instead of hearing any backlash... she heard applause. Lea was in awe to see that everyone was applauding for her instead of booing at her, that she began to smile with her mouth open.

All of a sudden, Lea spotted someone that she did not expect to see... she saw Mokuba!!!

Lea felt her cheeks heat up as well as she felt her heart flutter in embarrassment just as soon as she saw him, despite seeing him smiling that glowing smile of his, it was just always so embarrassing for her whenever he'd appear out of the blue while she sings.

Lea soon left the stage and walked slowly to where Mokuba was at because she just felt really embarrassed to always sing in front of him, but then she took a deep breath as she knew that she'd have to go through with this just as she finally arrived in front of Mokuba who was smiling and said to her, "Hey, Lea. You were amazing up there and everyone including me loved you, but why were you crying?"

"Because..." Lea began, but she was hesitant to answer that so tears formed in her eyes but she took a deep breath while looking down at the ground.

"Because I have low self-esteem on my singing as always."

"Lea, stop, doubting, yourself. You're amazing and your singing is beautiful, so don't ever feel like your voice should be stifled because I believe it should be free to fly." Mokuba replied firmly, which made Lea surprised and she felt her cheeks blushing softly as she looked up to face him and didn't know what to say.

Mokuba placed both of his hands on Lea's shoulders and said to her while looking deeply into her eyes, "I mean it, Lea. You should never be ashamed of the person you are because you being yourself is the most amazing thing ever."

Lea felt her heart melting at his every words and she didn't know what to get out of her mouth as she just looked at him with awe, until she suddenly felt Mokuba pulling her in for a hug. Lea hugged him right back and she hugged him really tight that she didn't ever want to pull away from him, then she closed her eyes as she melted into his arms.

The two held each other for a little longer until Mokuba finally pulled back to face Lea and said to her with a smile on his face, "Hey, Lea, I was thinking... What do you say we spend Christmas Eve together?"

Lea felt surprised by that question so she managed to reply with, "Us spending Christmas Eve together? But what about...?"

"Lea, my big brother never says no, so it's possible for us to spend it together." Mokuba smiled reassuringly, which made Lea smile softly before she felt Mokuba kissing her forehead and it made her heart nearly stop as always.