26

4 months later

Josh and I are still dating and I've moved to the Hype house with Josh, Charli, Chase, Madi, Christopher, Kovur, Nick and a bunch more. Lillian is staying with me and my mom moved out here with chases family.

"Babe!" I said from the bathroom, "Yes princess?" I peeked my head out and asked for a towel. He nodded and grabbed me my towel, "thanks baby!" He smiled and shut the door. I stepped out and got dressed. Today we are having to 2019 Tik tok Christmas party. "Babyyyyyyy" I whined as Josh messed my makeup up. "You don't need makeup!" I sighed, "But I do....." he took my makeup away and set it to the side. "Please baby just for me." I sighed and nodded, "Fine mmmmm IM and walked downstairs. "DAMN ANNA YOU
LOOK LIKE A SNACK" I heard Madi and Charli say. I laughed and hugged them. "Nah look at y'all!"

I walked to the basement where Lillians play room is and set her down. Mia was gonna watch her for me while I party. "Thanks bebe" I said and hugged her. She smiled and said to go party. I smiled and walked upstairs seeing a lot of people. I walked around and saw Anthony, "Hey babygirl!" I rolled my eyes. "Anthony wtf your dating Avani. And your drunk." I said pushing him away. "It's fine she won't know." I laughed and pushed passed him but He grabbed me and dragged me away. "Anthony let me go!" I said and tried to push away. I started to cry as he brought me to his and Avanis room. I started to hit him and he started to put more force onto my arm.

Soon we go to the room and he tied me to the bed. "ANTHONY GET OFF!!" I said as I moved around trying to stop him from getting me undressed. I screamed and kicked him. "Get off of her Anthony!" I heard someone say but couldn't tell through all my tears. All I can see was people punching each other and someone fall. I felt the person untie me and give me their hoodie. They picked me up and brought me to a room. "T-thank you." I said and hugged them, by the scent I knew it was Bryce. "Bryce?" I said and he nodded, "Yea." I smiled and hugged him.

Bryce and I have gotten really close the past 4 months he is like my brother. "Where's josh? And Lillian." He let go of me and let me walked out. I sat down on the bed and looked around seeing I am in my room. Soon the door opened and Lillian and Josh came in. "I'm so so sorry baby! I was looking for you when Bryce told me." He ran to me and hugged me, "It's ok I'm glad Bryce came in just on time, If not Anthony would have r-raped me." He nodded and kissed me. "Lillian baby come here." She ran up to me and hugged me. "Let's get ready for bed." They both laid down and cuddled me. I smiled and kissed Lillians head and kissed Josh, "Goodnight babe love ya."