Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

I decided to walk home from work today, since Kookie was swamped with work and I didn't want to bother him. I arrived home and walked ito Kookie's office greeting him with a kiss. 

"Where's Chae-hee?" I ask, "In her bedroom, sweetcheeks" he answered. I headed to her room to greet her, but it was empty. "Chae-hee?" I called out, but got no response. I did however notice that her bed room window was broken. 

I ran through the whole apartment looking for, "Chae-hee!" I screamed. 

Kookie then ran towards me, "What's wrong, wheres Chae-hee?" he asked. I think she was k-kidnapped, h-her window in her r-room was broken and she isn't i-in the house" I sobbed. He pulled me into a hug before he checked the house again inside and out. 

I then called the police to file a report. They soon came to the house, looking for evidence, they found a drop of blood on the window, whoever took Chae-hee cut their finger on the broken glass. 

Kookie came up to me to calm me down, while they were investigating. "Mr Jeon, Mr Kim, we have checked the surveilance cameras down the street, it showed the kidnapping of your daughter, we have managed to catch the number plate and we are currently tracking the car." 

He explained to us. "Also, we have taken the blood to the lab for identifying and we will notify you immediatley of any new leads and the resuts of the blood. We have our whole department working on the case and will do our utmost best to catch the criminal" he said, giving us hope.

I let Jimin and Yoongi know and to keep an eye out. I then called Jin and Namjoon hyung to tell them as well. I then called my assistant and let her know I won't be coming to work for two weeks. Kookie did the same explaining the situation to his boss.