Chpt12

Yoongi's POV

Where the hell are you??. It is now 11 in the evening yet you still not home.

"Lisa you attend school you know where he is or where he probably go?" Chae baby

"He was with Gguk the last time I saw him." Lisa.

"What? Why?" I asked in panic.

"Ughh. Jimin was had a panic attack and Gguk had to bring him in infirmary. Jimin needs to get home to take more comfortable rest. Gguk is the one who take him home. Ask him" Lisa.

I dailed his number. It take three rings before he pick it up.

"Hyung?" Gguk in the other line.

"Where did you get my brother Gguk?" I asked trying to calm

"Huh?" Gguk.

"Don't ' huh' me Gguk. Lisa said he was with you. And his still not home at this time. Where are you? If you did something that will hurt him I'll seriously kill you Jungkook!!" I said half yelling.

"But he said he needs to go home. He refused me give him a ride. He took a cab." Gguk.

" Then. Try to contact him. We can't contact him." I said.

"Okey I'll call him." Gguk ended the call.

"Jimin is fine. He was safe. He was a strong person." Jennie

"You know who really he was. We can't trust anyone around him." I said as I stare into nothing.

"Ahmnn. Yoongi baby. The black folder was misplaced" Chae baby.

"Shit." I stood up and grab my car key.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo

"I'll try to find him. How I hope his not there. If he was then he might be in danger." I said as walk fast out if the house.

After 3 hours I was done checking the footage in the company building and there is no figure of him. I did ask the guard there to but he never saw a guy in Jimin appearance.

Where he could be this time.? It sa now 3 in the morning.

I just decided to go back home and will find tommorow. He'll call me when he needs me right?

I'm his Hyung he might need me. But I am currently here not on his side. I don't even know where he is. I have no idea.

One thing I might be sure he was probably upset. That folder was about him.

If he had read what it contains then it will lead into one only thing. He will make his way on his own.

Jimin's POV

It was now 9 in the morning. I dressed myself into some white Gucci shirt, black jeans. Paring it with navy blue jacket and timberland shoes. I wear my contacts too.

I checked out on the hotel and go into the company.

"Excuse me Miss?" Me.

"How may I help you sir?" Staff

"Is your CEO is here, Mr. Park? Is his name." I asked.

"Do you have any appointments with him sir.?" Staff

"I haven't. But this is really important." I said.

"What is your name sir?" Staff