Spideypool Little Wade

"Jarvis Good Moring Peter! The time is now 5 am and the date is Sunday bleh bleh..." Peter zoned him out and sat up. He looked for his phone which was hidden under his blanket. He had a new message, which was of course from his babyboy.

'Morning Daddy❣ How are you doing?' Wade texted Peter.

Peter smiled and texted back. 'I'm doing okay I suppose, just tired. 😒' Peter stretched and got out of bed.

'Same and thanks for asking btw 🙄' Wade texted.

'😅 sorry to early to think. Wryd?' Peter texted and giggled tiredly at his baby boy.

'mood! I'm just watching MLP:FIM 🦄 with my bestie 😁 wbu?' Wade texted.

Peter gasps and texts, 'First of all who the fork is your bestie?! I thought I was!😥💔 secondly why are you watching MLP:FIM without me!! Have you already replaced me?!'

'😅 as if you are a lot harder to replace than you would think Jk. But for real though its Weasel my handler. He stayed the night.' Wade texted

Peter frowns '😱😱 cheater !'

'what you were busy!! Plus nothing happened I swear! We are just friends! Pinky promise 🤙' Wade texts.

'Whatever..' Peter rolled his eyes not believing Wade and turned his phone on silent.

He told Jarvis to play Taylor Swift radio and hopped into the shower. He took about a 20 minute shower like always as he sung his heart out.

Wade still continued to text Peter repeatedly.
'Peter?! I'm sorry..
I should have never let him come over with out asking you first 😓😓
please forgive me!!! 🥺
I'm sorry again my real bestie..
Love you Daddy 😘
Do you still love me, ur baby boy?😰
Peter 💔'

Peter got out of the shower and got dressed in his black ripped skinny jeans and hello kitty crop top with black hightop vans. He looked himself in the mirror and sighed happily. "Why am I looking so cute today!!" He exclaimed and threw on some Warm and Cozy perfume by Victoria Sercet. "Yum~♡" He then went to his phone and saw the message from his baby boy. He sighed and replied..

'Of course I still love my baby boy I just got jealous I suppose..😘 if you say nothing happened then I believe you ❤'

Wade was sitting in Weasel lap crying, when he heard his phone go off. He quickly checked it and thanked Thor. Wade bounced up and down in Weasels lap with joy. "Yay! My Daddy still loves me!!" He said happily. Weasel chuckles and wiped Wade's tears away "of course he does he would be crazy not to love you cutie~" Weasel coed and booped his nose.

Wade blushed heavily "thanks Weasel for calming me down and well for everything I appreciate it!" Wade thanked Weasel

"No problem!" Weasel said moving Wade out of his lap, so he could stretch.

Wade smiled and glanced at his friend stretching. "Im going to go now. bye." he left.

Wade smiled and texted Peter back.

'Daddy!! 😘😘' wade texts

'BaBy BoY!! 😘😘' Peter texted back blushing softly and swings his way over to Wade's.

'Imy😥' Wade texted just as Peter arrived.

Peter smirked and looked at him before texting, 'Well look outside your window 😊😏'

'WHAT?!😱😱'

Wade looked outside his window and sees his "DaDDy!!" He exclaimed happily and let him in.