Part One

Hello peeps so this is going to be a tododeku fanfic in which it includes: murder...... yeah mostly the only thing bad besides cussing is murder. Well anyway enjoy.

Izuku POV:
Three years ago I joined the league of villains, three years ago I quit the hero life. Three years ago I left  the love of my life to pretty much kill people. Why you may ask, because of a quirk, a quirk that will literally drive you insane. Well my quirk makes me crave blood and if I dont get blood after a certain amount of time I lose control and kill everyone in sight. That's only happened once and I had a major headache afterwords. Another reason I left the hero life is so I can protect him...so I can protect Shoto. If people get to close to him and try to make him fall in love with him i kill them. If someone tries to hurt shoto I kill them. He's mine and nobody can have him. I occasionally visit his house, he doesn't know it but I do. I break in and take a nap in his bed or steal some of his clothes. I almost got caught once but I dont think he realised it was me. I'ma head over there for a little bit tonight but this time I want to say hi.

Shoto POV:
It's about 2:00 in the morning and my bedroom light got turned on when I left again. I really want to know who's been breaking into my house I mean they dont steal anything other than my clothes. And even then it's only ever hoodies or t-shirts that i can replace. But this time I feel like that person is waiting for me, and because of this I didnt go anywhere except my room. I swear to God when I opened that door I thought I was going to pass out.

Izuku POV:
When I saw shoto pull into the driveway I decided to turn his light on and off one time and next thing I know he was up the stairs and at the door. When he opened the door his face was in pure shock, it honestly filled me with joy to see him up this close. "M-Midoriya?" He said it as if it was a question like he didnt believe that I was actually in front of him right know. " hi Shoto-kun how have you been lately, I've noticed you still aren't dating  anyone at the moment. So I was wondering if you would be interested in dating me again? I really am sorry for leaving you unexpectedly 3 years ago... I really had no choice though it was either go or...lose control." He looked at me in surprise then in sympathy, I hate that look that sympathetic look that people have given me my whole life I'm fucking tired of it. "W-What do you mean by lose control?" I look back at him and notice he has another expression on now this expression showed care and worry as if he was scared for me instead 'of me'. "I have two quirks." I simply stated then continued "the one I used when in hero training and one that I hate and wish would just go away." He looked at me in confusion so I continued "My quirk is called blood crave, I sighed it causes me to crave blood and if I smell blood but can't find the source I... I end up killing people without control of my body at all." He looked at me "I should go the LOV is gonna be worried." I start to go out the window but he grabs my hand and pulled me into a hug. The next thing I knew was that he was dragging me into his bed and we were snuggled up together. I found myself drifting off into sleep in the comfort of my love.

Timeskip

When I wake up I realise that shoto isnt in the bed. I look around and see a note on the desk. " Dear Izuku,
You looked so peaceful this morning that i didnt want to wake you up to say bye this morning. You can take any of my hoodies but please dont take the one in the back of my closet that one was yours but I took it from your dorm room when we were in high school because you had gone missing and I would like to keep it.
                                         Love Shoto"
I look over the letter again then head over to the closet. I look threw his hoodies and grab a half red half white hoodie'of course he owns his own merch' I put the hoodie on and look at the note again deciding to write one to shoto. After i wrote the note i left threw the window taking the note he wrote me back to the base with me. When i got to the base i was greated with a slap to the face by toga. "WHAT THE HELL DEKU, YOU SCARED US HALF TO DEATH NOT COMING HOME YESTERDAY. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?" I take a moment to process what she said and with a simple glare I pointed at the hoodie. "I stayed the night with sho." She looked at me in disbelief as if I just tried to kill her "is something wrong toga?" I say as I smile at her. "HES A PRO HERO DEKU WHAT THE HELL, I MEAN I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM BUT THATS TO FAR!!!" I looked at her as to kill but calmed myself down when shigaraki walked in looking pissed off. He walked up to me and grabbed me by shotos hoodie that I was still wearing "I told you to get over that fucking candy cane not continue to steal his clothes." He said in a strict tone of voice. I looked up at him and smiled he looked confused so I spoke up. "That candy cane let me take this hoodie." I said and pulled out the note shoto had written for me. Shigaraki looked at the note and began to look at me wide eyed. "He let you stay the night?!?" My smile began to grow and I started to giggle. Toga looked at me and knew that I was pissed because they were bothering me. She quickly grabbed shigas arm and pulled at him. He quickly got the memo and let me go.
Timeskip

I make my way back to shotos house one, because the LOV are being complete dicks. And two I want to see him. As I get to shotos house I notice that bakugo and kirishima both enter the house with him. I make my way to his window and climb in I put my ear to the door to see if I can hear their conversation. "You mean to tell us that Midoriya came in your house last night to say hi and then you left him in your house so you could go to work?" I could hear Kirishima say then I heard Shotos voice "Look I dont care what you think hes not just a cold hearted killer." Awww he cares about me. Maybe I should open the door... naw their coming upstairs I'll just hide in the closet.

Shoto POV:
After I tell kiri and bakugo about Izuku I head up to my room with them close behind me. When I get to my room I hear shuffling and I can tell Izuku just hid in the closet. I open the door and go to my desk and see the note izuku had written me this morning. Then I go to the closet and open the door without warning and as soon as I see his face I say boo. I almost died of laughter because of how loud he screamed. I look over to see kiri and bakugo staring in disbelief. "See." I simply state as I see Izuku get up and softly punch my arm before plopping on my bed. "You do realise that even though he was our friend he's still killed hundreds of people and comited multiple crimes right?" I hear Kirishima say "please leave my house." They both look at me in surprise but dont move. "Are you deaf I said leave my house." They both scoff before leaving. I walk over to my bed and plop ontop of Izuku. "S-sho y-you suffocating m-me." I laugh and get off of him noticing which hoodie he took this morning. "Just out of curiosity, how many of my hoodies have you stolen all together?" All I hear is mumbling bacause his face is in my pillow. I flip him over and ask again getting a response this time. "I said I have stolen about 20, but only because you keep buying more. Also I'm curious of why you haven't turned me in yet sho." Well shit what am I supposed to say 'because I love you and want to become a villain too.' Actually he would probably be fine with that. "Sho!" I hear Izuku yell "what the hell man you've been smiling to your self like creep for the last 3 minute. And that's coming from someone who legitimately killed people with a smile." I look at him and I could tell that my face was batting pink. Fuck he noticed. "Sho are you blushing~" Of course I am what do you expect your fucking adorable. I quickly take a pillow and hide my face in it and lay down my head at the foot of the bed.

Izuku POV:
This boy is going to kill me with how cute he is. When he lays down I crawl ontop of his chest and hug him. We end up falling asleep like this. I could hear something downstairs but thought nothing of it.

A/N
Soooooo yeah if you ever read my other fanfic you know that I deleted it. But i like this one better and i hope you guys do to bye!!!