Part Two

Shoto POV:
After falling asleep with Izuku on my chest I hear a loud crash from down stairs. Me and Izuku spring awake and get off the bed. He goes over to the door and opens it me close behind him. We both head down stairs a quietly as possible holding our breath. "Izuku~where are you~?" We hear a voice say downstairs he looks at me and mouths for me to go back upstairs. Even though I didnt want to I went upstairs and put my ear to the door. "Toga what the hell are you doing here?" I heard Izuku say from downstairs. "Hmmm... let me see, I'm here to kill that precious hero of yours. Your never at the base untill late at night, and now you stay the night here. Unless you're planning on killing him yourself then let me upstairs." I quietly went and hid in my closet because I knew that if Toga took one look at me she would try to kill me.

Izuku POV:
As soon as those words slipped her mouth I was done. "If you so much as lay a finger on Shochan I swear to god." She smiled at me as if she wanted to kill me. " Shiga wont be happy if you start going to the heroes side izuku." Does she really think that low of me ha, please I would never. "What makes you think I wont turn him to the dark side hmm toga?" She looks at me in disbelief "Do you really think you could get the number 1 hero to join the league, please dont make me laugh killing you will be fun." I hear glass breaking  upstairs and quickly run up there to see what's going on. When I get to the bedroom and slam open the door I see that shigaraki was trying to fight shochan.  I quickly run in between them and block both of their attacks on each other. "What do you think you're doing deku, hes a hero. We've told you before but you wont listen, just kill him." Everything went black all I could remember was that I jumped at tomura only to be telaported by kurogiri to somewhere in a public park and then it was black.

Shoto POV:
When Izuku went to go attack that shigaraki guy he was telaported by some mist guy before he was able to land the hit. Shigaraki continued to try to attack me but was able to freeze him. "Come on Mister hero~ Why don't you fight me. We all know you were gonna turn Izuku in sooner or later, we were just stopping you before it happened~." I glare at her as I charge an attack freezing her body in an instant. "You really think I would betray My Izuku? I didn't think you thought that low of me. I may be a hero for now but nobody says I did it cause I cared, it's just easier to find somebody when you have the resources.~"Both villains who are frozen up to their necks look at me in shock. " Now, where was he sent?~"I say with a smirk on my face. Toga looks at me with a devilish smile.

Toga POV:
Looks like we were worried over nothing. " He was sent to that park a couple of blocks away. Be careful though, he might be a little pissed." Half n' Half unfreezes me before running out the front door. " T-Toga get D-Dabi to unfreeze me would you?" I give a giggle before giving Dabi a quick call.

Shoto POV:
I quickly make my way to the park as my worry for Izuku continues to grow. When I get to the park I easily notice the greenete laying in the middle of the park lying face down. I quickly run up to him and quickly picking him up. I quickly make my way to a house I bought to get away from fans. When we get to the house I quickly make my way inside, locking the door once inside. I carry Izuku upstairs and lay him in my bed turning the light on to try and wak him up. " I-Izuku wake up. Come on." I say as I shake him slightly. He grumbles a bit as he brings a hand to his head and rolles to his side facing me. He opens his eyes slightly before closing them because of the light. " What the hell happened. All I know is that I hit my head." I smile as I register that hes alright. " Your little league of villian friends, attacked me and when you went to attack they telaported you to a park." Izuku slowly sits up still hold his head. He quickly opens his eyes and looks over to me with confusion written all over his face. "How did you know where to find me? Did they tell you where they had sent me?"  I give a smile and nod. "Toga told me, once I had given a good argument." He tilts his head and I shake mine. "You'll find out soon enough."

Timeskip~~

Izuku POV:
It's been a couple of weeks since we've come to this house, Shoto hasn't been doing his work as a Pro Hero but has stayed at the house with me. I'm still confused as to what he could have said to get Toga, who is the most protective over me, to tell him where I was. Although he hasn't been doing his hero work he still goes out at around midnight when he thinks I'm asleep. Jokes on him I always stay up till 3:00 in the morning which is when he usually gets back from his midnight trips. It's currently midnight so he'll be leaving soon and this time I'll find out what he's up to.

Author note: Hey sorry for not posting in a while I really don't have an excuse besides I forgot about the story and got caught up reading othe fanfics. 1012 words.