Cleaning Day

"I.. Uh.. C-Corporal?"
The young titan-shifted stood uncomfortably, flushing a furious shade of red from the tips of his ears down to across his cheeks. This was humiliating. Currently, Eren Jaegar had been forced to swallow what small scraps of pride he had mustered together the past few years after becoming a soldier. He was wearing something completely unthinkable, degrading, and just downright wrong. His hands clenched and unclenched at his sides in a blushing fury, pissed off to no end with Captain Levi. The brown-haired teen had been forced to scrub down the place spotless today, as per usual with his clean-freak commanding officer. It had just become the norm around here. However..It wasn't unusual for Eren to butcher just about whatever cleaning job his Heichou had given out. This time, though, he had royally fucked it up. When he was supposed to be dusting, the teen had accidentally toppled off his stool, knocking into a shelf. The shelf had tipped over, shattering an assortment of jars, trinkets, and even a bit of weaponry. Levi wasn't pleased in the slightest with the mess he had made. The older man just stared at the broken objects for a moment, then turned, departing from the room. He returned a few seconds later holding a bundle of what appeared to be clothes of the black and white variety. He had shoved it into Eren's arms after yanking him up off of the floor. 'Put these on,' He had demanded, pushing the teen out of the room. He'd wear that, the corporal decided, and hopefully with the right amount of humiliation he'd be able to clean this catastrophe up properly.
Eren Jaegar glanced down at his torso, still not believing his eyes at the predicament he was in. He was wearing a fucking dress. And not just any dress. A. Fucking. Maid. Uniform. Complete with garters, a maid cap, frilly apron, and some lacey stockings. Plus, though Eren didn't want to even mention it, a laced pair of boxers; creepily in his exact size. Though, Eren had to admit, he was thankfull that he wasn't forced to wear high heels. This was bad enough. 
The corporal had strolled leisurely into the room he had shoved Eren into, normally stoic face showing something that was a hint of a smirk, as well as a mischievous glint in eye. The blush on the brat's face was extremely adorable. Levi loved the way it fit on the teen. It was short, ending barely at his mid thigh, and he was sure that if Eren bent just far enough down he'd be able to see his underwear.
"Well it took you long enough to get dressed, brat."  Eren looked somewhat startled, not quite liking the way his Heichou's eyes were roaming up and down his body; settling on every curve, bend and dip. The teen stared down at the floor in shame, blushing darkly.  Levi gave the taller male a quick shove, stoic and rather pissed off demeanor returning.
"Now that you've had some degradation whipped into you, get back to work." Eren bit his lip, still not meeting his corporal's eyes. He got to work as quickly as humanly possible, making a point to avoid his commanding officer's wrath from now on. Levi sat back in a chair, watching Eren carefully. Whenever the brat leaned down to pick up something from the mess on the floor, the dress rid up, teasing the corporal's eyes. It was just inches away from revealing the titan's shifter's laced boxer clad tush. It was annoying him more and more by the second. He knew now that he should've made the dress shorter. Finally, he decided with a light huff, that if he wanted to see Eren's adorable little ass he'd just have to lift up the damned skirt and look. He got up slowly, making sure not avert Eren's attention away from cleaning up. He was still bent over, which Levi was gratefull for. He snuck up on the teen carefully, standing directly behind him before the brat even noticed anything.
Levi's hand hovered dangerously closed to the hem of the dress, fingers about ready to wrap themselves around the frilly fabric before giving it a light tug up. However, he couldn't continue his plan.
"Corporal Levi!" Eren gasped, ears and cheeks burning a reddish pink.
Levi ignored him, finger lightly tracing the delicate frills on the skirt before flipping it up. He smirked all the more when a horrified expression came onto Eren's blushing face.
"You're wearing some awfully adorable underwear, brat."
"You pervert!" Eren growled, though it was not threatening. He was far too flushed and embarrassed to be.
"Yeah, sure whatever." Levi muttered, hands moving downward to lightly cup the teen's ass. It was so.. cute. And squishy. The Captain couldn't help but give it but a few soft squeezes.
"I really enjoy watching you clean in this, Eren."
"S-shut up!"