3

[UNKNOWN POV]

A couple weeks had passed since Jaehwa's encounter with that strange, tall girl, and along the way she had made lots of more friends through Hyunjin, Jisung and Felix.

There she sat, inbetween nine, maybe ten boys. 'What a whore,' I thought, 'Jisung deserves so much better than her, I'll show him.'

[Jaehwa's POV]

I laughed along with the group who I had become so close with over the past month. I had spent all my free time with them, and Dahye of course. But, I couldn't get my mind off that girl who threatened me all those days ago.

Who was she? Did Jisung even know her? I hadn't talked to him about it, I don't know why, but it had been bothering me ever since. "Jaehwa, are you okay?" I heard Woojin ask.

I looked up and gave him a warm smile, nodding "Yeah, I'm just thinking... that's all.." I reassured, stealing a glance at Jisung before shaking off the thought of her.

We continued to joke and generally just hang out, gaining a lot of stares from the other trainees before we had to part and go back to training.

----

Our training had become more intense with longer hours over the past couple days, as our monthly evaluation was nearing.

It was pretty stressful, but I had convinced myself I was doing fine. I can do it, I've gotten through 14 evaluations Scot free, this month is no different, right?

Wrong. This month, they were only accepting 4 girls out of the 12 of us. I was doing fine until we were made aware of this. I started putting it more effort into my training. I've worked so hard to be here, I can't let one day ruin everything.

Our dance instructor, Ms Jung was teaching us a new dance for our evaluation. I was doing pretty well, all my attention on perfecting these moves, with no regard for the other trainees.

I had been so focused on myself that I didn't notice another girl moving slightly out of place, towards me. I kicked out my leg, as per the routine, but my leg collided with her calf, sending the both of us to the ground.

I gasped, quickly standing up, praying no one saw what I had done, but I saw everyones eyes on me. My heartbeat increased, look at what you did, you ruined it, and you even hurt that poor girl in the process? What's wrong with you? All you do is cause trouble.

I gasped, covering my mouth, Don't cry, don't cry. I glanced down, the girl I had kicked still on the ground, rubbing her calf. I kneeled down, reaching out to help her, but she only swatted my hand away.

Don't help her, you'll probably just screw up again and hurt someone else. I bowed my head apologetically and ran out of the practice room. I kept running, tears forming in my eyes, obstructing my vision.

I shook my head, not knowing where I was heading, I just needed to be alone, away from everything, everyone. I spotted the girls bathroom out of the corner of my eye, quickly heading in and locking the door.

I pressed my back up against the door, sliding down and crouching on the ground, trying to hold in my sobs. It was too much, too much to handle. My attempts failed, covering my face as I broke into uncontrollable sobs.

They're all so much better than me, I'll never make this evaluation. Dahye already has a guaranteed spot in the top 4, but me? I don't have a chance.

Everyone says I'm so great at dancing, but that's it. I can't sing, I can't rap, heck, I'm not even pretty. I should just give up and spare myself the embarassment of being eliminated in front of everyone, when I've been here the longest.

And that girl, I hurt her. I ruin everything, I can't do anything right. Why does anyone even try with me? What's the point? I've disappointed everyone I've ever known. My parents told me I'd never make it here. I should have listened, I should have never left. I knew I wasn't good enough, I never will be.

Why do I try? Why do I get up every morning and get ready every single day if it's all so pointless. It would be better if I died. Everyone would be happy. Dahye, the boys, my trainer. They wouldn't have to put up with me anymore. They won't have to-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door. I stayed silent, holding in my sobs. "J-Jaehwa...?" I heard a familiar, soft voice say.

"Please.. just go away...." I spoke, my voice breaking with every word I pushed out of my throat. My chest heart, my face was red, tear stained and there was a lump in my throat that was almost unbearable.

"No. I won't go, please talk to me.. tell me what's wrong." He demanded, "I'm not even supposed to be in here, so please just talk to me." The last words were a bit quieter, in more of a begging manner.

I held my breath, trying to bring myself to stop crying, after a good 3 minutes, I managed to calm myself down, enough to get intelligible words out.

"Wh- why do you even try with me? What's the point..? All I do is disappoint you guys, I shouldn't even be here, I don't deserve to debut, I don't even know how I've gotten this far. I don't have any talent, I'm so useless with everything I do, so why do you guys keep me around?" I spoke, doing my best to keep tears from flowing.

He went silent. Look what you did. He's tired of hearing you complain, he doesn't want to have to deal with you. "Jaehwa.." his voice was soft, caring almost, "You are so amazing, everything about you is amazing, we stick around because we love you, and you deserve that, maybe even more.

You are so talented, you've worked so hard to be where you are and you can't give up now. You don't disappoint anyone, we love having you around, you're so kind and thoughtful, you put everyone else before yourself, and you're so funny, it's impossible for anyone to not like you.

You're the best thing that's happened to JYP, some people just don't know that yet, and you have to show them. You show them how strong you are, how hard working and brave you are. There isn't a single person in this world who thinks you're untalented, and, god forbid,

If there is, then whoever that is an absolute fool because you have so much to offer, as a performer, as a friend, as family. You've made such an impact on my life, on lots of people's lives because you're that spectacular. So don't you dare let anyone tell you you're untalented, that you're a bad person because that would be the biggest lie ever told."

My eyes widened at his words, I was completely frozen in my place, I covered my hands and let out loud sobs. I lifted myself from the ground, slowly unlocking the door.

I threw myself onto Chan, engulfing him in a large hug. I sobbed into his chest, unable to get any words out. No one had ever said something so nice, so heartfelt about me. I couldn't believe my ears that he thought so high of me.

I managed to mutter a small, "Th-thank you.." as my voice broke into more sobs

That escalated quickly. Idk I rlly like writing very emotional scenes and I think I made this way too dramatic but I still like it. What did you guys think¿