5.

Treat your body like it belongs to somebody you love
-unknown
——————————————

Now Playing♡

The crowd went crazy as Daylin Jones scored a perfect touch down. The game was intense with a score of thirty-five to fourteen. Thirty-five with it being the school's home game. Daylin hit the woah making everyone cheer louder. Harlow yelled with her mouth cuffed.

"Let's go Daylin!" She shouted. She pulled her hands away clapping followed by more shouting and clapping behind her. Biting into her chili cheese dog the mustard and chili marinated in her mouth. She hummed at the taste as she chewed.

Feeling a hard vibration against her stomach Hazel pulled her phone from her and looked at the calle ID to see her mom was calling. Right then and there her heart rate sped up. She became hot as if she was gonna fall out at any minute. She rushed off the bleacher she sat on, not caring that her hot dog and soda had fallen through the agape gap in the bleachers. Hazel had to be quick before her mom realized something wasn't right. She had to find a quiet spot away from the noisy game.

Retreating back to the parking lot out of breath she had to take a deep breath. The phone call had subsided and now her mother was calling once again. "Hello-"

"What the hell are you doing that you can't answer the phone?" Cookie snarled on the other end of the phone. She had a cigarette tucked in between her index and middle finger. She blew the smoke from her parted lips looking in the direction of the wall.

"Sorry ma, I just got out of the bathroom. I had left my phone-" The words couldn't come out all the way due to everyone in the bleachers screaming their heads off. Daylin had made another touch down and the crowd couldn't contain their excitement. Hazel's mouth fell open alarmed at herself at how loud the crowd has cheered.

"Hazel what the hell? Are you at a party?" Hazel shook her head as if her mother was standing right in front of her.

"No mama, Harlow and I are watching a mindless behavior video. Harlow turn it down." Hazel played off, wiping the sweat from her forehead. She was nervous and if she showed any sign of it her mother would flip.

"Aight then, I know how much y'all still like that shit so ima' call you back tomorrow. Good night and I love you." Hazel smiled relieved that her mother didn't figure it out. Hazel returned the greeting and hung up the phone. Sighing she had to make her long trip back to her spot. If it wasn't taken that is. There was still people walking through the doors and the game was now at half time.

Walking back up the walk way the same guy from earlier was now harassing another female. She was the same shape as Hazel but she actually liked the attention he was giving her. Hazel rolled her eyes as a chuckle left her lips. "What a douche bag." She mumbled. Hazel stopped by the trashcan to throw her trash then proceeded to use the bathroom.

As she entered there was crowd of girls already inside. Either someone was waiting to use the bathroom, applying lipgloss, talking, or just standing around their phone. Hazel patiently waited until her turn. There wasn't a long line, luckily, but she still has to wait until she was next.