thirteen

luna

us losers, minus finn, and added erin and asher made our way towards the IT booth/panel. "i can't believe finn. like seriously? we're supposed to meet up beforehand."
"Luna it's not that big of a deal. chill." jaeden says before walking ahead of our group. what's gotten into him?

"how is this my fault?"
i hang back and walk with jack and asher. no one talks, we finally get to the booth and take pictures before going over what's going to happen with our panel. "okay guys you have thirty minutes to just hang out. be here at exactly four got that?"

"roger that tony." we all part ways, i walk left with sophia, wyatt and asher. we spot near a bench and decide to just hang there for the next thirty minutes.

@lunaadams

liked by @wyattoleff, @user8 and 3

liked by @wyattoleff, @user8 and 3.7m others

@lunaadams: hey guys! i am currently at comic con with my favorite people. if you guys are here come to the IT panel at 4:30! it's going to be tons of fun! hopefully I'll get to meet some of you<3 love you guys and I'm so thankful for everything you guys do for me! you truly are the best.

-1.1m comments-

@user2: aw you're so sweet!
@user4: HI IM GOING TO THE IT PANEL
-@lunaadams: can't wait to see you then!
@user7: HI OHMYGOSH CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU
@luna.fp: aw hi i miss you but sadly my dad wouldn't let me go to comic con:(
-@lunaadams: we'll meet again soon don't worry Katie<3
@lilia: love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
@jackdgrazer: are we supposed to be going back to the stage now?
-@lunaadams: yes! I'm at it already w/ ash, soph and wy.
@joshuabassett: have fun luna! see you when you get back
-@lunaadams: ☺️☺️

authors note

just so yall know i have zero idea how
comic con works