Chapter 65

Heart's POV
I managed to settle in quickly , the apartment was already furnished , I couldn't go back to my house because I feared the papparazzis may be lurking in the shadows , it sucks how nosey they are .
I pumped my breastmilk for the baby , I ran him a bath , made Mighty a snack and left her to watch the baby while I take a shower . Mighty is amazing with Knight , she knows how to carry him , to soothe him when hes crying and to bottle feed him when he's hungry , the baby dolls may have really been of help come to think of it . I was still teaching her how to change a daiper .

I left her playing with Knight with his mini toys . I rushed to the bathroom to have a shower . I took about three minutes , I got dressed and dried my hair .
"Mommy can you come "Mighty said .
"I'll be there in a minute "I replied .
I didnt wear a bra , well after giving birth my boobs became so huge that I just enjoyed staying braless plus Knight doesnt have a specific feeding time if hes hungry he is hungry so I just pop out my boob as soon as possible.
I tied my hair into a high ponytail .
"Heart "came a voice .
When I turned around it was Tyrone .
I had no words to say deep down I feel so happy to see him bug again I fear him . Is he here to harm us ?
"Um... Tyrone . I uh... wasnt expecting to see you "I said stummering .
He just looked at me his eyes navigated my entire body .
"I know I haven't been the best wife , I love the kids so much if you are here to take them let me spend just today with them please"I said . He began to walk toward me ,I took a step back . My back came into contact with the cold solid wall .
" I will sign the divorce papers I will accept that its over just please dont hurt me "I said shaking he didnt take his eyes away from me even for a bit .I feared that he was here to revenge on me taking the kids out of town without telling him maybe he thought I was kidnapping them .

All in all he didnt say a word he just looked at me with a look I couldnt tell what his thoughts were but for some reason it felt like this is the old him , the Tyrone I fell madly inlove with , my dominantdaddy.

I looked down he lifted my chin up to look at him his gaze shifted to my chest I looked at my chest and realized I was leaking , my chest was all wet .
Whenever I leak its because I feel like Knight needs me , he wants me so much and being with Tyrone and am leaking could mean that he wants me and he needs me so much .
"I am really sorry . Its just a mom thing geez! this is so embarrassing "I said .
He pulled me toward him and kissed me so passionately , my old baby was back , I kissed him back .
He kissed me like I just came from the dead.
"Ahem !"came a cough we broke from the kiss I turned to my left and realized it was Nate . He came into the room and hugged me so tightly almost taking away my oxygen , then he began to touch me as if confirming if am real .
"What is going on ? "I asked puzzled.
"Its a long story but there is someone who is eager to see you "Tyrone said . I hope am not pregnant again the last time this two twins had a surprise for me I ended up pregnant.
They led me to my living room . When I walked in I nearly passed out , next to Mighty sat a lady she was in some blue jeans,a cream top a diamond bracelet on her hand , perfectly manicured nails , red lips , neat hair and a sweet warm smile , the most shocking part was she looked like me .
She held Knight ,Mighty was playing some games on her phone .
She looked back at me I must have the most wierdest look on my face.
"Heart this is Yolanda , your mother"Tyrone said . I had no reason to doubt her because of the close resemblance.
"Mommy she looks just like you and shes sweet too"Mighty said . Tyrone took the baby from her arms.
I used to watch this meeting my mom/dad for the first time reality shows and would just laugh at the fake reactions since I thought they were scripted but looking at everything now I just feel like am watching myself .
I hugged her so tightly , finally I have a mother , it was avery long embrace .
Tyrone and Nate left us alone, they went to feed my baby and make something for Mighty to eat.
" look at you ... you are all grown up "she said .
I smiled .
"Am really glad to see you , when I watched the news about your death I was so devastated but regardless I just had to find you. "She said
"Wait ... my death? "I asked puzzled.
"Yes honey , your house burnt down , a body was recovered but it was so burnt up "she said .
"What time was that?"I asked .
"Around nine , a girl named Belle had set up the explosion "she said . Belle isnt she Tyrone's mistress , she wanted to kill me ?
"I left my house at seven , I had to leave town the papparazzi were too much , I even caught one around the pool area"I said . Papparazzis were getting on my nerves that I had no privacy .
"Regardless am glad to see you , thanks to your husband I finally found you "she said .
"Am really glad to see you I cant tell you how happy I am right now ."I said . I am beyond overjoyed to finally meet my mother for the first time .
It does explain why Tyrone gazed at me with a shocked look when he saw me , its just funny how I leave town for a few weeks only to come home to my death and finally meeting my mom .
" honey , I know you are still upset about him cheating on you , just find it in your heart to someday forgive him "she said .
"He really broke my heart mom , it still hurts to remember how he openly admitted he was with that woman . I just dont know if things will ever go back to how they were before"I said.
" he would go to the graves every single day pleading for your forgiveness and saying how much he misses all of you and how deeply he loves you . He still loves you just give him a chance to correct his mistakes "she said .
"I will think about it , it may take time but I will try"I said .
" I moved in a few weeks ago , you can come by and visit if you like "she said .
"We need to spend more time together , I can move in if its okay with you , my daughter already likes you , and my son is still puzzled as to who is his mommy."I said she laughed.
"You are more than welcome there is plenty of rooms "she said .
"What of my dad ? Do you live with him ?did he come here too?"I asked .Her expression slightly shifted to sadness.
"I dont think you would ever want to know him ."she said .
"Why? What did he do?"I asked .
"Honey I was raped by him and his teamates , it was a fun night they were celebrating a win I just happened to be in that club and they lured a three girls I was among them , the two left I was all alone , they took me to the VIP lounge and each had a turn of me , all eleven of them , thats how I ended up pregnant with you "she said.I hugged her.
"Am really sorry mom , so sorry "I said .
"Its okay honey , I never meant to abandon you , those men were very powerful football players I lost the case against them since there was no proof , my life was under a threat and I had to give birth in another country but sadly their soccer club was way ahead of me , they wanted to hide the only evidence and that was the baby . After I gave birth I saw you once but a few minutes later I was told the baby had died . They the nurses didnt let me even hold the supposed baby as they said it was against the hospital regulations to release a baby corpse to be viewed . They could only show my the hand and legs which had turned pale and blue as they covered the face. It broke me so much . Only for a few years later I found out that the person who was hired to kill my baby couldnt do it and instead she dumped her near a garbage bin so someone could find her and take her , she just didnt want blood on her hands . "She said .
"And what happened to the sick men that hurt you?"I asked .
"Two years later as they were on their way to play in Russia their plane crashed all of them died , I could say Karma is a bitch"she said .
"Am deeply sorry , may they rot in hell "I said .
"I dont regret having a sweet beautiful daughter like you "she said .
"I love you so much mom"I said .
"I love you too honey"she replied .
"So tell me how was it being banged by those two handsome men"she asked What the ....!
"Tyrone! Nate !"I called out .