Chapter 4

Today was a new day. Back at school and my brother for no damn reason is giving me the silent treatment, I guess he's to popular for me now. So with that being said, we both take different cars to school. For this first period, I have swimming class, which is easy for me but don't really know for the other girls. I make my way to the locker room and start changing into the swimsuit and put on the swimming cap. Once I'm done, I go out and realize that I'm the only one they're waiting on.
"Bueno, pues como ya salió la princesita, podemos comenzar profe?(Okay, since the princess came out already, can we start?)" Lu says. Once she's done with her little speech, coach blows whistle and we girls dive in and swim. Once I'm done I see that I'm first. Wow. I get out of the pool and dry myself out.
———

It was lunch right now, which was my favorite part of the day to be honest

It was lunch right now, which was my favorite part of the day to be honest. I was at the bridge just looking down at the river until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a curly headed girl.
"Si?(yes?)" i say. "Hola. A lo mejor no sabes quien soy, pero me llamo Marina. Marina Nunier Osuna.(Hi. You probably don't know me, but my name is Marina. Marina Nunier Osuna.)" "Oh. Yo soy Ra-(Oh. I'm Ra-)"I didn't get to finish my sentence before she interrupts me."Raquel Rodriguez. No? Perdona por interrumpirte así.(Raquel Rodrigues. Right? Sorry for interrupting you like that)." "Está bien querida. Eres la novia de ese chico... Samuel no?(It's okay sweetheart. your... Samuel's girlfriend right?" I smirk. "no. no creo. (no. no i dont think so)" she says with a smirk. we eventually start talking more and walk around campus.
*•*•*•*•*
"nadamas dinos, y pronto te irás. Sabes lo qué pasó esa noche? (Just tell us and you'll leave shortly. Do you know what happened that night?)" she asks me. My eyes become glossier.
"No" i say
_____
im sorry for the wait. And sorry for the short chapter. been have some personal problems and later on the chapters will be longer, and THANK YOU for 5k views and 94 votes.  I don't know how you guys like this book with my horrible writing. love you guys!