Chapter 18

Chapter 18

'Jinnie...'

'...........'

'Jinnieee'

'..........'

'Jinnie ah'

I lazily opened my eyes when something warm running on my cheek. Ash, who dared to wake me up when I almost ate that sushi?

Maybe, it was mommy!

'Mom, gimme 10 more minutes! School hasn't started yet zzZZZ'

Rubbing my eyes, I ignored the poke and threw myself back to the dreamland.

'It's so cold outside. Let's get in!'

Again, she kept nagging me. Afterwards, I felt something huge and warm covered my body and head.

Eh, I was floating! Who flew me? I instantly opened my eyes when my body was up the sky right now.

'Ah, I wake you up? Sorry, just sleep like before. I'll carry you in.'

'N oppa!!'

'Ne'

A tall man in khaki shirt smiled warmly at me. I gazed over the big black coat on my chest up and down that cheerful face of N.

Oh gee!! I fell asleep in front of his house!!? Stupid me!

N laid me on the sofa then off to his bedroom. There were pillow and blanket in his hands.

'Since when you're here?'

Tapping my forehead, N extended the blanket on my whole body.

'Why didn't you go to school, oppa?'

I avoided his question coz I didn't remember since when too. N hesitated for a moment then knelt next to me.

'I was busy with the main house.' I sat up, let N sat beside me.

'Something's wrong with your hyung?'

N nodded his head and leaned over the couch with a tiring look. Closing his eyes, he released a deep sigh.

You might have wondered from the beginning up until now over the absence of N's mom and dad, right?

In fact, N lived alone. He once told me that due to his parents' business they temporary stayed abroad. At the same time, he'd got a big brother but they lived in different city.

Nope, could be this instead! His brother lived with their grandparents while N was off to the state with his parents since young age. They let the older son raised in the mother country.

N just came back last two years and he lived in this city instead of moving to his brother's. He said their grandparents were so strict that he didn't wanna die young like his brother. Plus, he adored this city's environment to the moon.

Though they lived separately, they did keep in touch with each other well.

Surprisingly, I'd never met his hyung. It seemed like our time didn't match!

When I arrived here, the hyung left or when I left, the hyung arrived. Something liked that.

'Emm.. His condition is in a severe state currently.'

N sighed while staring up the ceiling helplessly.

It was so sad. His hyung suffered an acute disease which put him in a comma this half year.

N often visited him. They sent that oppa to the state's hospital where their parents could look after him closely.

Not knowing what to do, I crawled to N and pulled him in my arms.

Sometimes words could not describe anything...

But the warm hug while you were in trouble meant a lot..

Coz true feeling could not be seen but touch..

You didn't have to yell something out loud.. just let the action spoke..

We stayed quiet and let the cold air spread over this living room.

'Oppa! If it's hard, just spill it out.. I won't look..'

Patting that broad back, I could feel his gasp from holding back the tear.

It was hard.. Just like a big rock got stuck in your throat and you had no idea of how to take it out since it was ashamed to cry..

I once experienced this kind of feeling..and I knew what the hell was at that moment..

The longer you tried to hold, the more pain your heart had to deal with..

Yet, if you flowed out the liquid, your mind would be relieved..

Though it was not a hundred percent healed, it was better to kept it all by yourself.

'He'll be okay.. Your hyung will be okay, oppa.. Everything will be alright.'

I tightened the hug and rubbed his back lightly.

'Jinnie heuk Jin-n-n-Jinnie.. I have no one heuk..'

'You have me! I'm here, oppa'

'I am here..always here.. for you..'

'..........'

'Remember our promise? We'll always be there for each other..'

Cupping his teary face, I wiped off those liquids on his cheeks.

N was so closed with his brother. He often told the story of that oppa in the way you could sense the intimate bond between them. It was like they could not live without the other.

'So just cry it out.. Cry all your worry out.. And when you face your brother only the joy displays.. Give him the brightest smile you have.. Give him the strength to fight.. Give him the hope to be with you..'

'Jinnie... I don't know what to do..'

Sobbing, N leaned over my shoulders with his shivering hands.

...................

'Oppa, can I go too?'

Watching N prepared the suitcase, I felt so empty. It was like someone threw me up to the sky where I could not touch the ground and got my balance.

Another way, I didn't feel good letting him being alone in this trip to the state.

'I'm okay, Babe! You have to study. This semester will be tougher.'

'But—' I rejected; yet N walked to me and pulled me in his arms.

'Don't be stubborn! Oppa will come back next week so pause being a troublemaker for a while, okay?' I pouted as he messed my hair.

'I'm not a troublemaker but a good girl!'

'Okayx3 my good gal! I'll ask Hong Bin and Ravi to look after you this week.'

'No Hong Butt please! Besides, no one gonna harm me oppa~ Who is so blind to threaten a cute gal like me?~'

I joked around, spotting N's worried face. He acted as if someone gotta come and murder me!

'Because you are this cute that's why I have to guard on much! I will not be around and take care you for a long time so be careful, okay? Don't talk to stranger or walk home alone. Back with hyuk or Ravi or Hong Bin.'

Ashhh, it was third times already!!

"Be careful" How many times would I hear you today?

Why did everyone suddenly watch over me?

I was a target of a just-released-today prisoner or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)