Therapy Session(Remile)

Remy had been having some boy trouble lately, you know, the classic falling head over heels for a person you hardly even knew kind of scenario. Well for Remy, things were quite interesting because he had by some unknown force fallen in love with his therapist. It had all started when Remy had gone to the doctors and was diagnosed with 'debby-downwer' syndrome, and was recommended to Dr.Emile Picani.

He went in shortly after, from the moment he entered Picani's office, he was certain he was in love. How could he not be? With Emile's button nose, honey golden eyes, and perfectly placed freckles that looked like a starry nights sky. There was only one problem with this scenario. Remy was certain Emile was straight, or not interested at the least. That's besides the point, today he had an appointment with the little ball of sunshine that was called Emile. After he walked out of Starbucks with his usual order, an Americano with two extra espresso shots, he checked the time

"Shit..." He mumbled under his breath. He was about to be late to his appointment. He quickly ran down the sidewalk and around the sharp corner to reveal Picanis office. He walked inside and approached the front desk. "Morning Janice" he greeted the receptionist with a warm smile "Good Morning Remy, have a seat, he'll be out to collect you shortly" the kind woman ushered him to a seat in the waiting room.

Approximately 5 minutes later a familiar voice rang through the waiting area. "Remy Sanders?" There he was, Doctor Picani, standing there, adorable as could be. Remy gladly stood up and made his way to Picani's office and sat in one of the few comfy chairs he had in there

"Hiya Rem!" Emile beamed as he walked in and took a seat of his own. "How's the week going for ya?" he asked cheerfully. Remy sighed recollecting all of the events that occurred this week "Well, I almost got hit by a car, had someone think that I was too old to be at a night club, and realized I was head over heels for someone" he recalled with a glimmer of happiness in his eyes "Oh, really?" Picani asked attentively "What's this person like?" Remy smiled brightly as he took a long sip of his coffee.

"Well...he's, short, adorable, really sweet to talk to, has freckles, his smile could light up the whole room..." Remy gave a lovely description of the 'mystery person'. While Emile was processing this information he realized this person very well sounded like him and started blushing like a fourth grader who got told someone had a crush on them. "Hm..." He stated "This person sounds kinda familiar" Remy chuckled a bit "Does he now?" Emile couldn't help but ask "what's his name?"

Remy stiffened up for a moment before coughing and looking down, blushing like a mad man "It's E-emile..."
Emile was a stuttering mess by this point "I-uh-me? How-i mean-huh?" Remy hesitantly reached for Emiles hand which he gladly took even though he was speechless "I'm in love with you Emile" Remy said with a faint smile "Well...I love you too" Emile replied with a soft smile

~545 words~