Chapter 8. I'm Fine

Ugh my head feels like I was hit with a truck. Where am I?

I open my eyes and glance around the darkness hoping that my eyes would adjust for me to see a hint of where I was. There was no sunlight peeking through here and it was damp. I think I was taken to a basement, but how did I get here?

Fear courses through my body as I realize that we saw Soomin and she took me. Yoongi! I have to find Yoongi.

"Soomin! Soomin come out right now! Why did you take me? Where is Yoongi?!" I shouted into the darkness then a door opened at the top of a set of stairs.

Soomin looked deranged and wild. Her hair was a matted mess, and she was giving me creepy stalker vibes. I mean she did just kidnap me.

"Jiminie my love you're awake now." Shce called to me in a haunting tone.

"I'm not your love Soomin, not anymore. I have Yoongi now, please let me get back to him."

She tilted her head. "I can't do that Jiminie. He's not the person you think he is and I had to make sure that you saw Min Yoongi for who he is."

"Soomin, this is crazy." I try to move my arms but she has them tied behind my back. Now I'm more scared than I was when I woke up. "I have moved on with Yoongi, you should move on too."

She was waving something around and it only took me a few moments to see that it was a gun. She saw the fear on my face and smiled while waving it in front of me.

"I found this while I was roaming around the house. Mr. Min was always a very dangerous man, but his son, well who would think that awkward little Min Yoongi would be they type to hide his daddy's gun?"

I was shocked, what did she mean? She only just met Yoongi so what could she have on him?

"I don't believe you Soomin, you're just angry because I picked Yoongi over you."

She shot the gun in the air and shattered pieces of wood from the ceiling. The manical look in her eyes was scary, she looked as if she dropped into insanity.

"I wouldn't try to piss off the person holding then gun my sweet."

I thought of a million ways to save myself. There was no way anyone knew where I was. Soomin was watching me, the sick smile never faded from her lips.

"You see Jimin, you were my first love, I wanted you to be my everything, but when you didn't want to have sex with me I would have never figured it was because you were into men."

She moved towards me and placed a cold hand on my cheek. "You can still be my first everything Jimin, Yoongi won't know anything. I get you, his secret stays safe and everyone makes it out alive." She brought her face towards mine to kiss me but I turned away.

"I really like Yoongi Soomin, please don't do this."

She laughed in my face. "Do you love him Jimin?"

I didn't answer at first. Yoongi does mean a lot to me and I can't deny our obvious attraction, but it's too soon for love. She waves the gun in my face to let me know that she's waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm not sure, I just know I like being with him. He makes me happy and like I don't have to hide who I am from him."

Soomin laughed at me and it gave me the creeps. "Ha! you barely know anything about him Jimin, he's a liar and he's dangerous. This gun was in his room, hiding away in his closet which I'm sure is holding other secrets. You want him to be your first time don't you? You want to feel him slide in your ass like the sicko that you sir?"