Chapter 4- Please Stay

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of my arguing parents, sighing I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Looking around I saw that the animals were nowhere to be found, I was upset cause I thought that they could be my last hope of happiness but it seems the world just wants me to suffer alone.

Pushing the covers off me I stand up as my bare feet hit the cold floor fully waking me up, I walked over to my closet and grab my f/c hoodie slipping it on along with black sweatpants and my converse shoes. Once I was dressed I walked to my door and turned the doorknob and it was unlocked so I pushed it open and headed into the living room.

Almost immediately as I stepped in a beer bottle was thrown past my head as it smashed against the wall behind me, I flenched and looked up at my parents who looked at me with so much hatred that it was sickening. I look down as I walked over to the kitchen just wanting to get some water, once I left the room they started arguing again.

That's all my parents ever did was argue or beat me, physically or Emotionally, though I'm used to this it still hurt so much just by the look they give me. I reached up to the cabinet where we keep the glasses, I was able to grab one but as soon as I did there was the sound of glass shattering in the living room which startled me making me not just drop the glass I was holding but knock another one off as well.

The whole house went silent once the glass cups hit the floor shattering into pieces, my heart was pounding and I was frozen from fear. Slowly I turned my head towards the kitchen entrence and see my mom and dad standing there and I swear steam was coming out their ears, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!!" My mom yelled at me as she walked closer to me.

I started backing away from her "I...I d-didn't-" I was cut off when I felt a stinging on my right cheek and I tumbled back, she had punched me, I stared up at her as I fought back the tears just threatening to fall "You good for nothing child, why can you never do anything right?!!"

She pulled her leg back and kicked me in the stomach, I fall to the floor hunching over holding my stomach. I knew that soon my dad would join in and they wouldn't stop until they got tired, I continued to hold back my tears as I take every punch, kick and insult thrown at me.

/20 minutes later/

I lay on the floor with bruises, cuts, and blood covering me. My parents had left 5 minutes ago when they were done to go to a bar leaving me to sob on the kitchen floor, deciding I should go to my room I sat up and cried out in pain but pushed through it and finally stood up.

Limply I walked back to my room as I held my bruised stomach, it was so agonizing to even move but I didn't want to still be in the kitchen when my parents came home. I pushed the door opened and instantly fell to the floor as a piercing pain shot through my stomach again, Not holding back any tears I curled in on myself and cry my eyes out.

As i'm crying I heard soft pitter pattering of little paws and soon felt something tapping my arm, I look to see the ginger fox again pawing at my arm as if trying to comfort me. I sit up once the pain goes down a bit and pull him into a comforting hug as more tears rolled down my cheeks, he snuggled into the hug and let out faint whines. Soon I heard more pitter patters and look to see the pup, the kitten, and the cub walking over and laying around me huddling close, I smiled a bit "You are the best things i have so far in this horrible life i have...please don't leave me"

Okay so I'm gonna explain to those of you who actually bothered to stick around for the next part why i haven't been writing this story in a long time
until then this is TearsOfADarkAngel signing out