Sanders Sides Holi-gay Special!

I just made a gay pun out of the word holiday.

What.

Annnyyyyywayysssss, this is going to be a few different stories in one update (three to be exact) but nothing super great because I don't have the energy to write a bunch of stuff on Christmas. I might make a part two for New Year's Eve just because, but for now it's just these.

Hope you guys like it!

Adrian( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Logicality

Logan walked into his and Patton's room on Christmas, smiling. "Patton, I have something for you."

Patton looked up to see his boyfriend of two years, Logan, standing there with a present in his hands. "Oh, gee, Logan, you really didn't have to-"

"Nonsense." Logan kissed Patton. "You deserve this."

"Thanks, Logan." Patton smiled. He truly loved his boyfriend. He always made Patton feel special, even when he felt useless. He was the best boyfriend anyone could possibly ask for.

Logan went and sat on Patton's bed. Patton went and grabbed a small bag from the closet, going and sitting by Logan. "I got this for you, Logan! Merry Christmas."

Logan grabbed the bag from Patton, mildly confused. What could Patton have possibly gotten him? He opened it up to find...

The last 2 Sherlock Holmes adventure anthologies he needed to complete his collection.

And a card, obviously. This is Patton we're talking about. 

"Patton, I-"

Patton wrung his hands, blushing a bit. "I, uh, I know how much you wanted to finish your collection." 

Logan kissed Patton passionately. "Patton-"

Patton smiled. "Yeah, Logie-Bear?"

Logan placed his forehead against Patton's, smiling. "I love you. So much."

Patton pecked Logan on the lips. "I love you, too, Logan."

Logan pushed his present for Patton towards him, still blushing. "Here's your gift. Happy Christmas." 

Patton unwrapped his present, opening the box. Inside was...

"An entire box of dog stuff!"

Logan smiled. "Yeah. There are dog posters, movies about dogs, stuffed animal dogs, a dog onesie-"

Logan was cut off by Patton kissing him. "Thank you! So much! I love, love, love, love, love you!"

"You're not just saying that because I got you dog stuff?"

Patton shook his head. "Uh-uh. I really, truly love you!"

"Ok. That's good because we haven't even finished with the gift. Take all the stuff out of the box." Logan smiled. Boy, was Patton in for a huge surprise.

Patton took everything out, grabbing a sheet of paper. "Wait- is this-"

Logan kissed him on the cheek. "Adoption paperwork. Come on, I've got something to show you downstairs, or rather, someone."

Patton squealed and followed Logan downstairs.

"Is that-"

Logan went and grabbed up the fluffy bundle of fur. "Her name is Rosie. She's a Boston terrier." He handed her to Patton, who instantly started fawning over her.