First day

Lamiroir was a 24 years old defense attorney. She became an Attorney when she was 21 years old. For a blind person, that was an impossible achievement. Well, She isn't blind. But legally, she is.

Needless to say, Lamiroir isn't just an ordinary defense attorney, but maybe it's too early for me to explain why.

Lamiroir was calm, charming, and basically the mother friend. But when it came to prosecutors, She'd be quiet and mysterious, mainly because she knew what sick tricks they hide up their sleeves.

Lamiroir woke up, Opening her eyes and groaning at the bright sunlight that invaded her organized and clean room (Again, She's not blind, only legally.)  Grumpily, Lamiroir rolled onto the other side, facing the not-so-bright part of the room and hiding under the fluffy blanket.

Lamiroir was definitely not a morning person.

Lamiroir thought she was at peace until...

*RING RING* 

A loud groan as a warning.

*RING RING*

"Oh come on!!!" 

Lamiroir smacked her alarm and lazily sat up. She tried to open her eyes and adjust to the brightness. Lamiroir stretched, screeching demonically while doing so, and she rubbed her eyes. Then, Lamiroir got up and tripped, of course. Once she understood how gravity works, she walked into the bathroom which was connected to the bedroom.

Lamiroir did her everyday morning routine. Brush your teeth, wash your face, take a shower, get dressed in what you feel comfortable with, and fix your hair.

Lamiroir looked at herself in the mirror.

Lamiroir was wearing her favorite work attire. She always admired long coats and fancy clothes. So she was wearing black trousers, a dress shirt, a black waistcoat, and a long black coat with red buttons.

Lamiroir smiled widely, "Now that!.... Is a mess." She laughed and shook her head.

Lamiroir grabbed medical wraps and wrapped them around her eyes. Adjusting to her different vision, she grabbed what she needed. Her phone, wallet, a notebook, and a pen. She simply shoved all that in her coat's pocket.

Lamiroir left her room and walked into the kitchen. She made herself some black coffee and drank it while thinking about a certain case. A case that she was wouldn't handle alone. She finished her drink then decided that it was finally time to leave the house.

Lamiroir got out and shut the door. She locked the door and went to her motorcycle. She started the engine, got ready and drove away. To work she went.

Lamiroir followed a path that hid away from the highways and the city's lights. She would be pulled over if cops saw a blind woman driving aggressively. Yes, she road raged a lot.

Lamiroir admired how cool the air was. She always enjoyed driving at night, just to enjoy the wonderful weather. The wonderful feeling of freeness. A great stress relief. 

Lamiroir shut the engine after parking and went into her office.

Lamiroir's day was... fairly normal. Doing some paperwork, sipping some green tea, waiting for some clients, calling her friends, reading about upcoming cases.

Everything was fine until...