💞Characters/ back story 💞

Y/n= your name: 16✌🏼
K=kairi: 16💞
Ale=Alejandro: 17 😍
M=mattia:17🙃
A=Alvaro:16👈🏼👎🏼
R=roshaun:18😎
Ro=Robert:18😂
De=destiny marie:16😘

(I might add more characters in the story ❤️)

Backflash: a year ago, ..

It was the day of my quince and kairi was the back up main dancer in case my boyfriend at the time didn't show up, cause of his mom, who was "ill" , it was time for the dance and he left an hour ago to buy ice, when we didn't need any 😭, and I sat there crying I didn't know what to do, kairi and I had gotten into a fight the night before but my mom still called him to see if he was available he came.. he picked me up and said he was sorry...but I didn't answer it was very awkward....we danced the waltz...he lowered his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer...I've always liked kairi even tho I had a bf ik, but I always tried to put my feelings aside he was my best friend since kindergarten we grew up together, and I realized i liked him in the 5th grade but then I got a boyfriend and yea...back to the party...he pulled me close and held me tight, he then whispered in my ear slowly..."I'm sorry, I love you.." and we ended the dance...I then broke up with him...cause turned out my boyfriends mom wasn't ill he was cheating but yea..

A week after we moved to Florida for my dad for a year and came back to New Jersey and now I'm 16 and going into my senior year of highschool and I'm guessing the other boys as well, cause ik roshaun and Robert weren't the smartest so they most likely stayed back but idk....I think they're also seniors and I'm nervous to see my other bestie dess I've missed her we talked everyday but yea...that's it...I'm scared...what if kairi isn't the same?what will he think of me?? I mean I guess you can say I had a "glow up" I was flat before but now ig I "grew" out a lot of ass but I'm normal sized for my age on my chest and my waist I don't like it but dess always would FaceTime and say I have a snatched waist just like hers..so she's my motivation and yea....tomorrow is the big day...

Tbc....I hope you guys enjoy this story and yea... 🙃💕

Im in the ghetto...RATATATA...RATATATA.. AhHhH!!

Byeeee