💞26💞

He pulled his leg out and he fell off the bed
K: ow fuck.
Random student: if you guys aren't here to clean then leave
K: damn no need to get rude.

He laughed and put his shirt on as Mattia started the car, cuz he surprisingly was the least with a hangover.

We drove and I finally changed completely and we drove to the beach.

I was sitting at the rocks near the beach as Kairi and the boys swam around

Vic: hey

She sat next to me

Y: whats wrong.?

Vic: im not over ale
Y: well...
Vic: I want to talk to him but we just never have alone time anymore, not like that but you know.
Y: yea... don't worry he'll come around
Tay: guys I'm hungry, y'all wanna get some chicken tenders and fries.?
Y: sure
Vic: o-
Ale: um Vic.. can I talk to you..alone
Vic: uH I was about to go

I interrupted her

Y: go we will bring your food

He guided her walking away me and Taylor went to get some food when I saw this group of guys who kept staring at me and taylor,

Tay: walk faster.

She muttered

I followed taylor walking when i felt someone grab my arm.

?: hey what's a beautiful girl like you doing here and without a boyfriend.

Tay: let her go!!

She tried to grab my arm and pull me along with her but he didn't let me go he just pulled me closer pushing off taylor's arm i dropped my food cause of how fast he pulled me.

Y: LET ME GO YOU JERK!

Ma: It's mateo mamas

Y:LET. ME. G-

K: Hey asshole she said let her go.

what would i do without you cosentino.?

Ma: oh, so you're the short stack in shinning armour who's gonna save her huh.

I stepped on his foot and kneed him where the light doesn't shine and ran towards kairi

Ma: OWWWWwW

K: are you okay love

He held me in his arms

Y: I'm fine

Kairi pulled me towards him and kissed me

Ma: you little fuckin whore.

K: what did you just say you cunt.

Ma: I said your girlfriend is a little fuckin whore, you short bitch.

that's when Mattia punched him across his face and straight in his nose.

M: DON'T FUCKIN DISRESPECT THEM LIKE THAT

he pulled him up and Alejandro punched him in his mouth. 

Ma: this isn't over you bitch I will come back.

Kairi held me close to his chest 

Rob: step near them I fuckin dare you pussy

Tay: Robert, relax.

Vic: sir that's him, he's the one who was being a creep towards my 2 friends.

Police 1: you have to come with us.

Ma: but I didn't do anything, she was the one who got on me.

Police 1: failing to obey the orders of a law officer, your are under arrest for trying to take sexual possession over a girl and disobeying a law officer.

Ma: I didn't even touch her.

Police 2: anything you say will be used against you.

Police 1: and you young lady, thank you for coming to us, gentlemen. stay to of trouble next time. Have a good day.

Y: thank you..

they left taking Mateo with him, I hope I never see that dick in my life again.

K: im sorry the day turned out like this.

Y: it's fine, im just glad you're ok.

he kissed my forehead 

Vic: baby are you ok?

Ale: could be better 

he grabbed her waist and pulled her for a kiss.

Alv: woah, look at the couple back together.

we just laughed, we decided to go back home and order some pizza there and that's  what we did.. 

the next day was where I almost lost my mind..

tbc........ I know this was a lil short and its not 5 chapters but I was having the most difficult time in school and sounds like a personal problem but yk im back. and I was also having writers block DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, I LOVE YOU ALL SMMMMM AND YEAAA byeeee :))

let me know if you guys want me to start a weekly thing where I post a chapter and maybe after I post it then on my page in the annoncments you can let out all the problems, pain, fear, love, happiness, worries and anger you have.? lmk and I will try to do it.!!!

BYEEEEEE