Chapter 2

Hewo again this chapter has some angst and kissing in it so be aware and also this chapter has oikage in it sooo...yeah!

The pictures do not belong to me rights go to the rightful owner!

Anyways enjoy!

SUGAWARA POV
After I showed Leo around the school it was time for me to go home so we said our goodbyes and went into different directions.I was still in the cheer uniform from the bet but I didn't mind and I also got a lot of compliments from girls and many boys flirting with me or atleast tried.But luckily Leo was there to protect me from perverts even though he's one himself.

While I was walking out of school I saw Daichi waiting for me this is my chance to ask him about earlier!I ran up to him "Daichi are you ready to go home?"he looked at me then just started waking I was so confused..did I do something wrong...?I caught up with him "Daichi did I do something....wrong?" I looked up at him starting to tear up.He looked at me again and said "no you didn't...I just don't trust that guy you were with this morning"I could tell he didn't like Leo and he is kind of sketchy at times.. "I want you to pick between me or that guy what's his name..?" "His name is Leo..." "oh well it's either me or Leo no pressure just tell me your answer soon.I was shocked this wasn't like Daichi at all...

I had to think quick or I might lose Daichi forever! "I-I CHOOSE YOU DAICHI PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" I yelled starting to cry.He immediately turned around and ran to me picking me up bridal style I blushed a dark red and looked at him.He was crying...and smiling..?was he really that happy I chose him..I smiled at the thought and looked at him.He carried me back to his house since his parents weren't home until a few days since they were on a business trip at the moment.

We walked into his house and started making dinner until I was receiving a phone call from Leo...I didn't want to answer because Daichi would be mad....but it is my choice.I picked up the phone my hands shaking from the vibration of the phone I looked around to see if Daichi was around but he wasn't so I answered the phone. "H-hello..?" "Hey Sugawara are you still wearing that cheer outfit I gave you!?" "Y-yeah umm I have to go now.." "really uh ok talk to you later I guess...?" "B-bye!" "Bye!" I hang up and turn around to see Daichi there looking really mad. I'm in deep trouble I thought as my sweat dropped.

"O-oh Daichi didn't see you there I was j-just on the phone with my mom telling her I'm staying for the next few days..!" "Tell me the truth Sugawara or I'm sleeping with the lights off tonight." He know I'm scared of the dark he's so evil! I pout and cross my arms "I-I was talking to Leo...B-BUT HE CALLED ME!" I say trying to make him a little less angry.He looked at me and nodded then went upstairs..?is he giving me the cold shoulder..?

DAICHI POV
I walk into my room and close the door I take a quick shower once I'm done I put on gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt.When I go down stairs I see Sugawara putting down the plates for dinner I walk up to him and see he's still wearing the cheer outfit Leo gave him. "H-hey maybe you should change out of that cheer outfit.." he looks at me flustered and then he says "b-but I didn't bring any clothes...can I wear your hoodie?" I couldn't resist him he was so sweet and cute *sigh* "fine..but it might be too big on you though..." "I don't mind uhh dinners ready so I'll just change and then we can eat!"

He runs upstairs so I sit down and he made my favorite pork with soy rice..I smile at the thought of him making this meal if we had kids..w-wait WHAT AM I THINKING!?but it could happen but in order for me to have a good chance I'll have to make sure Leo doesn't like him...

SUGAWARA POV
I run upstairs and into Daichi's room and look into his closet I still have my shorts so all i need is a top.I look through the options and find a light blue hoodie I put it on and of course it goes down to my knees but oh well!I run downstairs to see Daichi smiling at me I blush and just sit down so we can eat dinner.

After we ate dinner we went and watched a movie I made popcorn and Daichi picked the movie.Of course he picks a scary one and he knows I'm a scaredy cat why is he being like this today!?I sigh and I set down the popcorn on the table me and Daichi sit on opposites side of the couch.Until the first jump scare came and I immediately went to Daichi.He started laughing at my reaction but I just snuggled into his arm.

Eventually I fell asleep during the first 20 minutes of the movie but before I could go into a deep slumber.I felt Daichi pulling me up and into his lap I blushed but it was comfortable so I just fell asleep.

A few hours earlier

KAGEYAMA POV
I said goodbye to everyone and started walking home but of course an idiot had to come and bother me.I turned around I thought it was Hinata but then someone grabbed me and pinned me to a wall. "W-what the hell!?" I look at the taller male and immediately knew it was "O-Okiawa!?"he was so close and I can feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Long time no see Kageyama"why was he here and most importantly why am I blushing!? "G-get off of me you jerk"I was too scared that something might happen that I was weak and started crying. "Your so cute when you try to be stronger than me Kageyama!"what's wrong with his smile it seems off more than usual atleast...I always hated that smile well before I didn't..

Flashback to when middle school..
"Kageyama how many times have I told you not to surpass me in a practice match."Oikawa said doing that creepy smile this was also extra scary since everyone left. "Remember what I said if you ever try to surpass me we'll break up!?"he was yelling in Kageyama's face. "I-I'm sorry I won't do it again I-I promise!"he started breaking down crying "your suppose to listen to your captain,boyfriend,and senpai right!?" "Y-yes I'm sorry so so so so s-sorry!"Kageyama tried to run but he couldn't...he was too small and weak. "I'll have to teach you a lesson won't I!?" Oikawa threatened "n-no please!" And that's how they broke up Kageyama forever hated him for what he did no not rape...he was traumatized and now is scared of Oikawa and knives...
End of flashback...

What was Oikawa trying to do this time..?I felt Oikawas hand on my cheek his thumb caressing my face....I flinched at first but winked into the feeling.I guess I still live him....but why? "I want you back Kageyama but I won't promise I've changed...I just want you back." He said sternly it was like a command...he clearly just wanted Kageyama for his body...but he loved Oikawa he didn't want to see him like this. "F-fine..." I think I just made a big mistake but i don't care anymore.As soon as I said that he started kissing me he licked my bottom lip I hesitated for a second but I didn't want him to get mad so I accepted.We started making out and of course he was the dominant one in this relation ship if you could call it one....

My back still hurts well maybe smut in the next chapter but not sure yet-3-

Word count:1402💕💖😭