1

Fanfic so not accurate to show!

The world got put back together along but as one earth but now it brought back Nora and Oliver"
Barry quickly hugged Nora and Mia hugged Oliver.
After When everyone was celebrating Nora went to Mia "hey the names Nora
or my super hero name is XS!"
Mia nodded didn't say anything at first so Nora chuckled "oh giving me that green arrow silent treatment!"
Mia smirked and let out a small laugh "no just analyzing you!"
Mia winked and walked away while leaving Nora flustered

Oliver was on the balcony "Mia even though I lived, I want you to be the next green arrow! But be careful of those speedsters"
Mia knee he was joking but Mia kept her eye on one of them speedsters.

From a distance Nora was talking to Barry, barry explained to his daughter "Nora me and a couple of our new league were talking and we've

From a distance Nora was talking to Barry, barry explained to his daughter "Nora me and a couple of our new league were talking and we've...well I've decided to take a short break."
Nora confused smile so Barry explained "you are gonna be the main hero guarding central city! And if you want you could be...THE"
But she cut him off "dad dine with the name XS but your Quitting?"
Barry shook his head and responded "no I got a lot of speed left, me and your mother have to ensure you are born!"
Nora nodded "dad I don't need to know about this!" He hugged her.

Mia watched Nora from a distance nodded "yeh dad I'll watch out for the speedster, Mia walked up "wanna dance?"
Nora blushed but agreed, the two girls danced together but Mia moved her hand up Nora's arm and placed the tracker in.

Mia coughed "sorry I gotta go!"