1♡

Dear Anna,

My darling girlfriend. I never knew what true love was before meeting you. I love being with you and cannot imagine a world without you in it. I don't have words to tell you how happy I am when we are together.

You have been the guiding light that lit the way whenever I was lost. Each morning, I thank God that you have been part of my life. And you are the reason I bounce out of bed because I know that I will get to talk to you during the day.

I promise that I will always love you and keep you close to my heart. I will love you no matter where life ends up taking us. You are my soulmate and I cannot live without you.

Baby, you were all that I needed to truly feel complete. You have made my life so colourful. Sometimes I look at you and wonder, "How lucky could I possibly be, to have you?" There was this feeling of inexplicable joy in my heart and I knew it at that moment that I needed to tell you just how much I love you.

I am not a writer, and may not know the best way and the best words to use. All I do know is that I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have given me so much joy and unconditional love that I am quite sure that I am the luckiest girl on this Earth !

« ---LostAngel--- »

Yours forever and ever
–Eva Adam