After

He actually came.

The next day, at school, he walked in with the air and confidence of someone feeling like a million bucks, glanced at me for the duration of a second, and dropped into the one next to me.

"excuse me, but-"

"shush. My company is of highest honor."

"uh, no?"

His egotistic manner was rather odd, he'd usually act like a depressed bitch, but the kind you'd love to fuck and the kind thats cool for doing absolutely nothing, someone that precisely represents an irresistably hot highschooler whose assets consists of only his looks and his lower reign (or how he flaunts it during bedtime).

His response was simply a drowsy smile.

His eyes caught the light of the sun and glinted for a second, giving him the appeal of a madman, but it also softened his edges as his eyes crinkled, met with the sun.

Jesus.

I ignored all this, and the whole of his persona in general, fixating my gaze at nowhere in particular straight ahead.

In my peripheral vision, a girl dropped into the seat in front of jungkook.

"hey."
I looked over slightly, and saw that she sported pale purple hair and eyes that folded into gentle cresents when her pink lips spread into a smile.

My jaw was in danger of dropping as i observed her beauty, before i got hold of myself and turned my gaze back to a vacant chair.

"you are new, right?"

"yeah."
I couldn't see jungkook's facial response, but his voice carried careful quietness and a hint of curiousity, also his common boredom.

"im also new."
Her voice was lyrical.

I shivered.

Somehow, i could feel jungkook's grin, in from my ear, and lodged in my head.

"okay," he chuckled.
"wanna skip?"

I was looking now.

Her fingers dance on jungkook's table, and she fixed him with a compromising gaze.

"make..."
She looked to the side.

"-it worth while."

At this, jungkook smiled, the crinkly, shiny sort of smile.

"honey, i can make anything worthwhile."

Then they stood up, and spontaneously (not exactly) i was aware with my gaze locked on them, and turned sharply.

As they were making their departure, the last thing i caught of the two was jungkook's wry smile, right at me.

Suddenly, i felt very much alone.