Christmas To Me - 2

To clarify things :

He has always found Lim Choyeon cute. The first time she visited backstage on new year's eve, Lee Dara introduced her to Jungkook. At first, he didn't see her that way.

It was actually around February, Choyeon's cousin from her dad's side has a one month old baby boy and she brought him to church that day. Jungkook saw her near the church's entrance after a service. She was carrying the baby, cooing at him while rocking him. She'd laugh when he laughs.

Since then, he started seeing her in a different way and the only person who noticed was Taehyung. Jungkook never told him but Jungkook's actions were obvious to him. Jungkook told him to not tell anyone about it and Taehyung kept it a secret.

The reason why Jungkook had a wide smile on his face while he was singing O Holy Night was because he was trying his best not to laugh when he saw Choyeon jump at the loud sound of the confetti.

The backstage scene. When the service ended, Jungkook went backstage to clean up the place. He was talking with Namjoon, and then he heard her voice entering the room. He pretended not to notice so that Namjoon wouldn't get suspicious.

He heard her asking Dino about Dara's whereabouts. He was actually the one who told Namjoon to tell her that Dara has just entered the changing room and will be out soon. But he told Namjoon not to tell her that he was the one who told him that.

Because of that, Namjoon got the hint that Jungkook has a crush on the girl. Namjoon was the one who gave him the idea to bring her a water bottle.

When Jungkook heard that Choyeon joined the community he was in, he was really happy and looking forward to the gatherings.

Basically, he was just like her. He liked her but the fact that they never talked made him hold back on having a conversation with her. He didn't know what to talk about.

He never saw Sohee as more than a friend, neither did Sohee. It was only Dara's thoughts when she said that. She's got the wrong idea because the two were close friends. When actually, everyone in the community were close friends.

The simple things like accidentally ordering the same food as Choyeon made him feel fuzzy inside. But Choyeon didn't look at him at all while at lunch, it made him feel a bit upset because he wanted a bit of her attention. He wanted to start a conversation but he was scared that the atmosphere would go awkward.

Not long after Choyeon excused herself to use the restroom, Taehyung asked Jungkook to accompany him to the restroom because of reasons. One reason being that he actually needed to pee and the other was that he wanted to try to set them up together.

When he saw her walking, Taehyung pushed Jungkook's head, making him stumble forward and before he knew it, he crashed onto Choyeon. And then Taehyung made a run before he destroys his plan.

Jungkook actually noticed two things.

One. Above them was a mistletoe. Mistletoes were actually hung on the ceiling, almost everywhere in the restaurant. And they happened to be under one.

Two, he did notice that their lips brushed against each other. But he pretended like he didn't feel anything.

On Taehyung's side, he hurried the others up to leave the restaurant. They were already finished eating anyway. He didn't tell them the reason, however. But he did tell Dara when she asked him why.

Taehyung told her that Jungkook has a crush on her best friend, and Dara told him that Choyeon felt the same way. Both of them agreed that they'd help the clueless two.

Dara sent Choyeon a text to encourage her. She told her to not hesitate because she KNEW that she could win him no matter what. Because she knew that he felt the same way.

That time, when Jungkook drove her home. He has never had the courage to make a move, but Taehyung had sent him a text.

The text went like this :

"She likes you too. Don't ask questions and just make a move already."

So he gathered up the courage and kissed her.

° ° ° ° °

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!