Why Me? • Chapter Five

Killer managed to pick the phone back up before walking out of the door. Red was obviously going to leave it there.

"Here." Killer gave Red the phone. He immediately noticed that read was dialing another number. This time Killer see the screen thanks to him walking right next to Red. "Why are you calling him!?" Killer looked shocked to see the name S.L.U.T appear across Red's screen.

"This happens all the time where he lives. Even though it is underlust some monsters to say no. He'll be better support than I can be." Red starts to hold up the phone to his ear. "Meet me at MY grilldy's NOW!"He hangs up directly after obviously not going to hear what the other had to say.

We enter grilldy's. Lust having already been there, had ordered A bloody mary and some mustard obviously meant for Red. "Oh so it's one of THOSE dates! Tonight's gonna be fun! I'm glad you finally excepted my offer." Lust says obviously not knowing what he was really here for. Lust orders a piña colada for Killer as Killer sits down along with Red.

"Thank you." Killer said.

"So what made you except my invite Fell."Lust looked at Red, questioning him of his sudden change of heart.

"I didn't. I–I need your help. N-no, actually we need your help. S-so don't try anything!" Red managed to stutter out. He never thought he would have to ask HIM for help.

"Fine~ what do you need me for?" He asked as he took a sip of his bloody mary, legs crossed. Red told him what had happened. He nodded his head clearly understanding the situation. "I'll help you. This happens all the time." He stated finishing off his drink.